Solid handshake? Winning smile? Big, bold and bright ideas? If that sounds like you, it’s time to drop everything and start getting excited – because we’re waiting to welcome you to an awesome future. One where you’ll be able to give your entrepreneurial spirit room to grow as you build a rewarding career alongside people as friendly and enthusiastic as you are. So get some screen time with the videos below, and discover how you can Santander.
What makes someone successful at Santander?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Diversity and inclusion — We work together to create an environment that welcomes diverse perspectives and talent.
- Corporate responsibility — Our corporate responsibility programs share a common purpose of giving back to the community.
- Balance and wellness — Our benefits help you live your life to the fullest while balancing work and personal goals.
- Educational opportunities — We foster a culture of learning, inspiring you to further develop your skill set and education.
Benefits & Rewards
Medical, Dental, Vision Pre-tax Health Accounts, Short- and Long-term Disability EAP, Health Advocate Services
401(k) Retirement Plan Up to 5% 401(k) Matching Additional Investment Options
Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Dependent Care FSA, Tax-advantaged Transit/Parking Legal Assistance Plan
Life, accidental death, business travel accident, long- and short-term disability insurance coverage
Tuition and computer purchase reimbursement, plus discounts for cell phone, fitness and auto/home insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Time Off, Volunteer PTO, Travel Discounts
- Complies with all applicable federal regulations in decision process.
- Creates high value customer service inbound queue line consistent with formal written functional procedures, and policies.
- Determines next action based on research results to mitigate fraud losses.
- Identifies and escalates control issues and policy violations.
- Maintain and update case management system for tracking of fraud cases and relevant information.
- Provides exceptional service to internal and external customers.
- Provides support to Senior Fraud Specialists as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree; Business, Criminal Justice, Legal, Communications or equivalent field or equivalent work experience.
- 0-3 years; Customer Service, Risk Management, Compliance or related field.
- Ability to adhere to policies, procedures, and instructions of management.
- Ability to adjust to new developments/changing circumstances.
- Ability to build and foster internal and external relationships.
- Ability to educate customer on a service or product solution.
- Ability to present information or solution in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to question, accurately identify a need and present an effective solution.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Broad knowledge of customer service best practices, identification, resolution and implementation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic risk principles, concepts and policies.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of financial products and services including deposit, loans, credit cards and online banking.
- Demonstrates ability to confirm and check for understanding of communication.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.,Intermediate computer and data entry skills.,Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.,Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Actively seeks information to understand customer needs.
- Adapts quickly to change and makes suggestions for increasing the effectiveness of change Appropriately shifts attention and refocuses on new goals as a result of changes in priorities or competing work demands.
- Communicates clearly and precisely Listens carefully and asks questions to clarify understanding.
- Defines issues accurately and identifies the critical components.
- Demonstrates the organization's customer service standards.
- Maintains professional behavior at all times in representing the company Does all routine work accurately and on-time; is aware of own impact on others.
- Understands the central role the risk management function plays in the organization environment Learns to identify and flag items non-compliant with regulations.
- Works effectively in team settings Shows appreciation for others' help and lends a hand when needed to complete shared tasks.
Primary Location: East Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Other Locations: Rhode Island-East Providence
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.
Work in East Providence
Check out where you could be working if you apply.About this location