Solid handshake? Winning smile? Big, bold and bright ideas? If that sounds like you, it’s time to drop everything and start getting excited – because we’re waiting to welcome you to an awesome future. One where you’ll be able to give your entrepreneurial spirit room to grow as you build a rewarding career alongside people as friendly and enthusiastic as you are. So get some screen time with the videos below, and discover how you can Santander.
What makes someone successful at Santander?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Diversity and inclusion — We work together to create an environment that welcomes diverse perspectives and talent.
- Corporate responsibility — Our corporate responsibility programs share a common purpose of giving back to the community.
- Balance and wellness — Our benefits help you live your life to the fullest while balancing work and personal goals.
- Educational opportunities — We foster a culture of learning, inspiring you to further develop your skill set and education.
Benefits & Rewards
Medical, Dental, Vision Pre-tax Health Accounts, Short- and Long-term Disability EAP, Health Advocate Services
401(k) Retirement Plan Up to 5% 401(k) Matching Additional Investment Options
Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Dependent Care FSA, Tax-advantaged Transit/Parking Legal Assistance Plan
Life, accidental death, business travel accident, long- and short-term disability insurance coverage
Tuition and computer purchase reimbursement, plus discounts for cell phone, fitness and auto/home insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Time Off, Volunteer PTO, Travel Discounts
- Providing consistent high quality customer service to capture mortgage loan business and/or HELOC business by telephone communications from a variety of lead generation sources.
- Providing servicing to customers seeking mortgage loans, ensuring compliance to Retail Mortgage Lending policies and procedures.
- Performing loan origination work including completing loan applications and updating databases for loan products sales and referral services.
- Calling and e-mailing clients or prospects, and cross-selling bank deposit products.
- Responding to and resolving customer inquiries on loan application status.
- Keeping informed of changes, trends and developments in the mortgage industry including, regulations, bank products and services and procedures.
- Providing service and overseeing all actions during the loan origination process to manage the relationship with the customer and ensuring the mortgage loan closes based upon mutually acceptable terms.
- Managing mortgage pipeline, assisting customers, inputting applications, and reviewing financial and credit data.
- Providing consistent quality customer service to internal and external customers that meet or exceed Santander established standards.
- Identifying the customers’ needs, educating and selling customers on mortgage, HELOC, and other bank deposit products.
- 2+ years of Retail Mortgage lending experience is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in residential mortgage origination.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to assess financial needs.
- Knowledge of mortgage loan regulatory requirements and residential loan products.
- Proven sales track record.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- In compliance with the requirements outlined within the Compensation Requirements under the Truth-in-Lending Act (LO Comp Rule) effective January 1st 2014; Santander Bank will now perform a credit check as part of, and in addition to, the existing background check for all positions where one must perform job functions of a loan originator as defined by the LO Comp Rule.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location: Framingham, Massachusetts, United States
Other Locations: Massachusetts-Framingham
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.
Work in Town of Framingham
Check out where you could be working if you apply.About this location