Branch Manager, Martha's Vineyard, Edgartown, MAApply Req ID: Req0951856 Date posted 04/26/2022
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Santander is one of the largest banks in the world, and one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With a principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander’s retail division serves nearly 2 million customers and more than 5% of small businesses in the US.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration of sales, service, operational efficiency, risk applications, internal control and HR management activities to meet bank objectives for the branch. Incumbents develop a culture within the branch in which quality and continuous improvement on all performance accountabilities are understood and utilized by all team members. Ensures the team is focused on the acquisition of new business and personal relationships and the retention and expansion of existing relationships.
- Implements strategies to reduce overhead, and is responsible for managing branch P & L.
- Directs the development, implementation and use of productive sales strategies and techniques, generating additional bank business through any mean or channel provided by the Company.
- Focuses on increasing Bank products and services, sales and number of clients, by executing customized strategies related to people and client management.
- Coaches and motivates branch team members.
- Participates in branch functions and community activities to promote the organization's image and growth, ensuring that the Company maintains a strong local presence.
- Delivers exceptional customer service and coaches/motivates team to deepen existing customer relationships and acquire new customers.
- Manages performance of all branch staff. Responsible for the hiring, retention, motivation, and success of branch colleagues across all job families within the branch.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Primary Location: Edgartown, Massachusetts, United States of America
Other Locations: Massachusetts-Edgartown
Organization: Santander Bank N.A.
As a part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and clients, we have implemented COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include all or some combination of: disclosing your vaccination status, being fully vaccinated, regular testing, mask wearing and social distancing. As you go through our selection process, the requirements will be clearly disclosed to you.