Customer Service RepresentativeApply Req ID: Req0991822 Date posted 07/29/2022
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Adheres to company policies and procedures, code of ethics and all Federal, State and local laws.
• Assists customers with inquiries and/or problem resolution in a professional and composed manner and escalates to appropriate party.
• Builds, develops and maintains partnerships with teammates and specialists to maximize effectiveness and serve customers.
• Creates a connection and develops rapport with customers to provide outstanding, personalized service.
• Ensures customers/clients are quickly connected to the appropriate teammate with the expertise to meet their needs.
• Ensures the delivery of customers responses in a timely and accurate manner.
• Follows established policies, procedures and guidelines to protect both the customers and the company.
• Maintains abreast and informed of changes in the company's products, services and procedures.
• Promotes professional and customer friendly delivery of service to internal and external customers.
• Bachelor's Degree; • or equivalent work experience;
• 0-3 years; Experience in financial services, retail sales or a goal oriented environment.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to adhere to policies, procedures, and instructions of management.
• Ability to educate customer on a service or product solution.
• Ability to respond and assist customers with inquiries and/or problem resolution.
• Ability to respond to internal and external requests as needed.
• Ability to work effectively as a team member.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team to meet common objectives.
• Proficiency in basic computer and data entry skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Actively seeks information to understand customer needs
• Communicates clearly and precisely
• Listens carefully and asks questions to clarify understanding
• Defines issues accurately and identifies the critical components
• Demonstrates the organization's customer service standards
• Is comfortable with change and can alter tasks with guidance.
• Asks questions to understand the impact of changes on one's own job.
• Maintains professional behavior at all times in representing the company
• Does all routine work accurately and on-time; is aware of own impact on others
• Understands the central role the risk management function plays in the organization environment
• Learns to identify and flag items noncompliant with regulations
• Works effectively in team settings
• Shows appreciation for others' help and lends a hand when needed to complete shared tasks
Diversity & EEO Statements: At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Working Conditions: Frequent Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking. Occasional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown. Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Employer Rights: This job description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason.
Primary Location: Reading, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Other Locations: Pennsylvania-Reading
As a part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and clients, we have implemented COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include all or some combination of: disclosing your vaccination status, being fully vaccinated, regular testing, mask wearing and social distancing. As you go through our selection process, the requirements will be clearly disclosed to you.