Home Lending Systems Support AnalystApply Req ID: 2103326 Date posted 07/12/2021
The Home Loans Systems Support Analyst is responsible for various activities related to risk management performance. Works to identify, assess and action various risks throughout the Home Lending team. The Home Loans Systems Support Analyst is responsible for developing, analyzing, reporting and challenging data. S/he participates in initiatives and recommends opportunities for improved efficiency, effectiveness and/or risk reduction.
- Acquires and applies a developing knowledge of changes to the regulatory environment to ensure proper compliance with processes and requirements are followed.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and maintenance of our Home Lending Systems.
- Identifies, analyzes, monitors, and completes control testing, control and risk education, and operational and risk support activities to the business.
- Makes recommendations to drive improvement efforts.
- Partners with management to identify applicable key risk indicators and to coordinate root cause analysis, action plan development and implementation of needed updates.
- Assist with special projects related to Controls, on an as needed basis.
- Supports management on the identification and measurement of trends and improvements utilizing best practices.
Bachelor's Degree,or equivalent work experience.
3+ years of experience in Mortgage or Home Equity.
Familiarity with Empower is a plus
- Ability to handle diverse workload and tight schedules.
- Ability to intrpret and analyze data with advanced reasoning and analysis skills.
- Effective multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Self starter, able to establish relationships and transcend multiple cross-functional/divisional boundaries, largely unaided.
- Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location: Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Other Locations: Rhode Island-Providence
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.