Process Fulfillment Representative-TitlesApply Req ID: Req0978164 Date posted 06/28/2022
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Accurately complete title releases for paid in full loans & leases per published state guidelines
- Handle incoming requests for additional release documents, copy of titles or title maintenance request in accordance with established measures/deadlines and assigned goals.
- Identifies and resolves escalated release issues within assigned scope.
- Notarize various business documents while maintaining proper records using state issued notary book and business notary logs
- Sort and distribute daily incoming mail
- Research accounts on the discrepancy reports from the title service vendor
- Process and mail paid in full contracts and letters per published state guidelines
- Follows all established standards of procedures and guidelines when processing transactions to protect the Consumer and Company.
- Documents and tracks all account activity in system of record.
- Maintains effective communication with all colleagues, customers and third parties.
- Provides daily support and resolution to all internal customers regarding escalated issues.
- Updates the system with proper documentation for research, tracking, reconciliation and repository purposes.
- Liaises with customers and third parties to resolve open issues in alignment to internal processes and external regulations.
Primary Location: North Richland Hills, Texas, United States of America
Other Locations: Texas-North Richland Hills
Organization: Santander Consumer USA Inc.
As a part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and clients, we have implemented COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include all or some combination of: disclosing your vaccination status, being fully vaccinated, regular testing, mask wearing and social distancing. As you go through our selection process, the requirements will be clearly disclosed to you.