Work Cafe Relationship Manager, 85-87 North 6th Street, Brooklyn, NYApply Req ID: 2101857 Date posted 04/21/2021
The Sr. Specialist, Work Cafe Relationship Management serves as the primary resource for sales opportunities, new product account openings and referrals and is responsible for developing and maintaining business customer relationships. S/he will identify the short and long term financial needs of both consumer and business customers by utilizing a needs and consultative-based approach
- As one of the primary customer-facing positions in the Work Cafe, takes personal responsibility for achieving the Work Cafe customer satisfaction expectations and building customer loyalty.
- Develops and deepens customer relationships through outbound sales activities.
- Ensures error free and accurate completion of all customer requests including: account openings, loan applications, servicing requests, and routine bank transactions.
- Follows compliance and security procedures, and balances cash drawer within balancing guidelines.
- Identifies the financial needs of the customer. Educates and engages customers in conversations regarding their current and future financial needs and turns servicing requests and routine transactions into sales opportunities.
- Is a digital expert and proactively encourage customers to embrace digital transformation by explaining the benefits of using the available alternative channels.
- Leverages and promotes Work Cafe’s services including but not limited to co-working, meeting facilities and events.
- Proactively promotes and cross-sells products and services based on customer need: effectively utilizing sales, customer profiling and customer service skills to make contributions toward individual and team goals.
- Promotes Work Cafe programming and events proactively in the community through direct B2B engagement, and uses those relationships to inform and develop future offerings in the space.
- When needed, and as dictated by Work Cafe traffic, processes routine customer banking transactions.
- 2-3 Years’ Business Banking Relationship Role
- 2-3 Years’ Financial Services Sales Position
- 3-5 Years’ Demonstrated success in outbound calling and prospecting.
- May frequently require minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Ability to follow compliance and security procedures.
- Ability to generate new business through prospecting and business development activities.
- Digital expert; the ability to promote digital engagement and proficiency with all customers and prospects.
- Displays a credible, trustworthy and professional image at all times.
- Effectively develops and deepens customer relationships to optimize business opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to consult with customers and address concerns.
- Extensive knowledge in all facets of relationship management.
- Proactive self-starter with strong attention to detail and problem solving abilities.
- Strong knowledge of Consumer and Business Banking products and services.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States
Other Locations: -,New York-Brooklyn
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.