Work Café Concierge, Brooklyn, NYApply Req ID: Req1158828 Date posted 05/26/2023
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The Work Cafe Concierge is the primary customer-facing role within the Work Cafe and is responsible for creating an environment that engaging, welcoming and professional for customers. S/he is responsible for the coordination of co-working, meeting facilities and room bookings within the space, including assistance with Work Cafe events and programming. S/he will support the needs of customers by assisting with routine transactions and coordinating more specialized support with Work Cafe Relationship Managers and other Santander resources.
- Acts as first point of contact for all customers entering the Work Cafe and directs customers to the appropriate area in a professional and engaging manner.
- Is a self-service expert and proactively encourages customers to embrace digital products and services by explaining the benefits of using the available alternative channels.
- Manages and coordinates all customer and colleague room bookings and ensures the rooms are welcoming and in good order prior to and after appointments.
- Support customers in the Work Cafe by acting as a key point of contact. Takes ownership of addressing customer enquiries by directing them to the appropriate Work Cafe area, facility, resource or business partners.
- Supports Work Cafe Manager and Work Cafe Events Manager with specialized Work Cafe programming and events, including promotion and day-of activities (greeting, check-in, set up, clean up, etc.).
- Supports the promotion of the services provided, co-working, room booking and events elements of the Work Cafe.
- Takes personal responsibility for delivering on Santander's and Work Cafe’s customer experience standards.
- Creates exceptional customer experiences with every interaction.
- Works closely with the third-party baristas and cleaners to ensure the Work Cafe environment is welcoming and that all issues are dealt with effectively.
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 Years - Communications, marketing or event-planning experience.
- 1-3 years - Customer service experience.
- Ability exercise flexibility and responsiveness.
- Ability to comply with policies and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail, problem solving, and the desire to be pro-active.
- Displays a credible, trustworthy and professional image at all times.
- Enthusiasm for creating an exceptional customer experience (greeting customers with a smile, learning their names, knowing the community, etc.).
- Passion for demonstrating and promoting digital products and services.
- Skilled in customer engagement and creating a sense of community in the space.
- Strong computer knowledge and Windows skills required.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, time management and organizational skills
- May frequently require minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Working Conditions: Frequent Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking. Occasional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown. Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Employer Rights: Employer Rights: This job description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason.
For NYC Job Applicants: The base hourly pay range for this position is $20.00/hr.-$22.67/hr. The exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, training, licensure and certifications and location.Associate of Science (AS) English
Primary Location: Brooklyn, NY, Brooklyn
Other Locations: New York-Brooklyn
Organization: Santander Bank N.A.