VP, Corporate FX & Fixed Income SalesApply Req ID: Req0991704 Date posted 08/02/2022
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The VP, Corporate FX & Fixed Income Sales is responsible for the origination, structuring, distribution and execution of hedging strategies and other derivative products. Interact with Clients and internal stakeholders.
- 9+ years Business Development, Product Specialist Management, or related experience
- Expertise in Corporate Sales FX & FI product suite
- Ability to analyze/understand leading companies
- Ability to influence and drive complex initiatives and manage logistics with internal stakeholders
- Ability to work independently
- Expert presentation and public speaking skills
- Intellectually product savvy, energetic, and self-motivated with strong initiative to achieve sales goals
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
Masters of Science (MS) English
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason.
Primary Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Other Locations: New York-New York
Organization: Banco Santander S.A.
As a part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and clients, we have implemented COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include all or some combination of: disclosing your vaccination status, being fully vaccinated, regular testing, mask wearing and social distancing. As you go through our selection process, the requirements will be clearly disclosed to you.