SCIB VP Coverage Diversified IndustriesApply Req ID: Req0978411 Date posted 07/01/2022
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The SCIB VP Coverage Diversified Industries is responsible for supporting Senior Relationship Managers with client management, transaction execution and portfolio management. The VP will serve as the primary contact to a handful of their own clients with associated budget and financial targets. S/He will also to take part in other strategic business activities including industry sector analysis, market analysis, internal reporting and budget initiatives.
- Responsible for serving as the primary banker for a group of clients with associated budget and financial goals; attend client meetings as
- Act as back up to the senior banker, handling client needs.
- Perform client research directed at uncovering opportunities to market bank products, strategic formulation of industry views/ideas, industry peer/comp research, trends and transformational events.
- Support product partners and monitor entire execution process for transactions ensuring timely delivery to meet client expectations.
- Oversee the client presentation preparation, including all background research and analysis, drafting and production of any client marketing materials and pitch books as produced by the analysts and associates.
- Identify and support cross sell opportunities with clients, including leading the coordination across Product and the Global Network.
- Establish direct dialogue with junior team members on client treasury teams and maintain consistent interaction and dialog.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or equivalent field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years related experience in Financial Services Industry
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and banking products
- Demonstration of poise, composure and confidence in front of clients and Bank senior management
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Expertise in PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to mentor junior team members
- Solid credit and financial modeling skills
- Ability to collaborate across teams
Primary Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Other Locations: New York-New York
Organization: Santander Bank N.A.
As a part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and clients, we have implemented COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include all or some combination of: disclosing your vaccination status, being fully vaccinated, regular testing, mask wearing and social distancing. As you go through our selection process, the requirements will be clearly disclosed to you.