Executive Director, EM Macro SalesApply Req ID: 2101440 Date posted 05/05/2021
The EM Macro Sales Specialist is an ED-level role which focuses on the distribution of Santander’s EM Macro Product to domestic institutional investors. The goal of the role is to deliver the resources of Santander’s EM trading and research offering to the investor base, increase mindshare and market share with clients and drive the business forward.
The ideal candidate will have an institutional client base (either as primary or back-up coverage responsibilities) that includes hedge funds, real money accounts, and/or insurance companies. The ideal candidate will also have a track record working in small teams.
- Establish client coverage relationships with key domestic real money and hedge fund EM investors. Execute trades across EM Local Markets Rates & EM FX products.
- Initiates, develops and enhances relationships with senior executives at existing clients and targeted prospects, with the objective of enhancing revenue generation and risk-adjusted return on capital for the Company
- Partners with Relationship Managers on new business development opportunities EM Local Markets Rates & EM FX products.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.
- Familiarity with the EM Macro client base
- A thorough understanding of the product set (EM Government Bonds, EM Rate Derivatives, EM FX)
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to self-motivate with limited need for direction
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, complemented by both excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation, as well as analytical skills
Primary Location: New York, New York, United States
Other Locations: New York-New York
Organization: Santander Investment Securities