Executive Director,Corporate Banking Relationship Manager-Technology SectorApply Req ID: 2002174 Date posted 07/20/2020
The Technology Sector Corporate Banking Relationship Manager has primary responsibility for global relationships with a subset of the banks US Technology Sector clients. Role encompasses relationship management and delivery of the banks products and solutions in order to deliver on financial goals.
- Be primary point of contact for Tech Sector clients across entire Treasury and Finance teams, developing and driving new business opportunities to sell the banks products and services.
- Acts as a liaison with the client, credit and other business partners, including subsidiary bankers and product sales in the US and globally to help deliver the firm to the client.
- Deliver specified budget and financial metrics
- Develop both existing and greenfield client relationships
- Manages due diligence, credit, coverage, reference data and other requirements resulting from corporate actions.
- Monitors credit exposure and partner with Credit Risk on credit related asks.
- Responsibility for client planning activities and supporting Sector Head in delivery of overall team strategy
- Assists with ensuring assigned client portfolio is kept current with all aspects of the firm’s KYC/AML requirements
- Assist Sector Head in development of junior talent
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience - Business, Finance, Economics, or equivalent field.
- Deep knowledge of Tech Sector (ideally 5+ years sector experience) and credit profile of relevant clients
- Possesses established client relationships in the US Technology Sector (clients $5bn+ in Revenue) who are a strong fit for Santander’s product offering
- Proven ability to develop existing client relationship and in converting prospects into meaningful client relationships
- 10+ years Corporate Banking or related product experience
- Comfortable working in an environment that is evolving and subject to change
- Highly self-motivated to both work independently and to manage complex deal teams
- Proven ability to build and develop internal relationships. Strong internal network will be critical to success
- Self-starter and able to self-generate sales prospects and pipeline
- Strong Corporate Banking background with experience navigating complex global organizations
- Strong Microsoft office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong and diverse product knowledge, Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Spanish or Portuguese an advantage but not essential