Corporate Sales - AnalystApply Req ID: Req0936643 Date posted 03/18/2022
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The Analyst-Corporate Fixed Income Sales is responsible for the origination, structuring, distribution and execution of hedging strategies and other derivative products to major corporations, mid corps and institutions. Interact with Clients and internal stakeholders.
- Creates Pitch Book presentations with market information and hedging strategies
- Help senior team members in the execution, calculation and booking of derivative transactions with Clients and other Bank counterparties
- Identify currency and interest rate exposures for Clients
- Oversees the development of financial models for exposure and return metrics
- Participates in on-boarding process, from gathering Client information to ISDA negotiations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience - Business or equivalent field.
- 3-5 years - Financial Services internship experience, Business Development, Product Specialist Management, or related experience
- Ability to analyze/understand leading technologies and companies
- Ability to influence and drive complex initiatives and manage logistics with internal stakeholders
- Ability to travel within assigned territory as required
- Ability to work independently
- Expert presentation and public speaking skills
- Intellectually product savvy, energetic, and self-motivated with strong initiative to achieve sales goals
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
EDUCATIONBachelor of Science (BS)
COMPETENCIESBachelor of Science (BS) English
Primary Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Other Locations: New York-New York
Organization: Banco Santander S.A.
As a part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and clients, we have implemented COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include all or some combination of: disclosing your vaccination status, being fully vaccinated, regular testing, mask wearing and social distancing. As you go through our selection process, the requirements will be clearly disclosed to you.