Associate Director, Sales & Service SupportApply Req ID: 2106039 Date posted 11/17/2021
Identifies and pursues new sales prospects within existing or untapped markets. Gathers market intelligence, generates leads, and develops proposals/campaigns to garner new business, ensuring a consistent flow of new revenues to the company. Uses knowledge of markets, industries, and clients to determine demand, future trends and potential projects. Works pre-developed lead lists to generate business and identify new customer prospects.
Reports and assist on distributor performance data.
The Associate Director, Sales & Service Support manages and coordinates the operational activities for assigned functional areas/regions.
- Ensures quality service and effective operations support for all of the assigned internal and external customers.
- Provides the leadership and direction on critical customer issues and escalations.
- Supports the organization with a global view, requiring frequent travel, meetings and activities throughout the world to address internal and external requirements.
- Continually evaluates the various performance metrics, summarizing the data and creating action plans to address issues or growing trends.
- Ensures proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Produces proposals, quotes, service and supply agreements.
- Reports, evaluates, improves reporting on system performance data.
- Acts as a liaison between customers and the purchasing department.
- Maintains adequate knowledge of all bank services to make appropriate referrals and meet established annual referral go
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Finance, Business Administration, Insurance, Economics, Communications or Equivalent field.
- 12-15 years Experience in Customer Service, Sales related occupations.
- Improves relationships between key individuals to achieve seamless cross-team work flow and positively impact results
- Uses informal networks to gain support for ideas and projects
• Identifies and focuses on resolving the key issue at the heart of the conflict.
• Displays strong diplomacy skills; anticipates and prepares for how others will react.
Skills and Abilities
- Superior knowledge of operation functions, systems, policies and procedures for the assigned area
- In-depth understanding and practical application of applicable laws and regulations
- Excellent organizational, managerial and project management skills
- Well-developed customer relations skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Thorough knowledge of banking operations and human resources
- Fully accountable for timeliness, completeness, quality of projects, processes, products and services.
• Remains calm and focused on goals while facing pressures, obstacles or short-term setbacks.
• Effectively conveys difficult or complex information in an easy to understand manner, by providing the big picture and illustrating important linkages.
• Asks open-ended questions that encourage others to give their points of view.
• Recognizes potential and multiple impacts of change and acts as a coach to help people understand and prepare for change
• Takes proactive action to maintain relationships that are impacted by change.
• Persists in searching out the root causes of major problems rather than being satisfied with partial solutions or “quick fixes”.
• Brings new thinking, insights or technology to problem resolution.
• Takes responsibility for and deals effectively with complex and sensitive customer issues and complaints
• Anticipates customer needs and proactively makes recommendations
• Looks for creative approaches to providing or improving services that may increase efficiency and decrease cost
• Applies customer feedback toward improving and innovating services
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location: New York, New York, United States
Other Locations: Massachusetts-Dorchester,Pennsylvania-Reading,New York-New York
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.