Sr. Associate, Small Business & Consumer Operations - Project HorizonApply Req ID: 2102129 Date posted 05/07/2021
The Sr. Associate, Small Business & Consumer Operations Investigates, resolves and communicates technical issues relating to consumer products and services for internal and external customers. The incumbent provides corporate leadership and expertise relating to account maintenance and testing, training and on-going customer support.
- Analyzes and evaluates incident reports and makes recommendations to reduce issues rates.
- Communicates and facilitates best practices for customer error resolution related to consumer support teams.,
- Communicates deficiencies with team and oversee issue of appropriate letters and communications to drive the closing process.
- Consults with management and third party vendors to explain software errors and recommends changes to programs or services.
- Delivers consistent, high level of service within Service Excellence Guidelines.
- Develops close working partnerships with all appropriate parties during the loan application review, loan documentation, closing, and construction process.
- Develops, instructs and updates various lines of business and support teams as needed through the construction and updating of user training manuals and procedures for the corporation.
- Evaluates, prioritizes and resolves technical issues for the prganization's products and services.
- Manages information and deal flow as well as engagement with third parties and others involved in the account management process.
- Proactively looks for ways to improve and promote quality and provides clear path for resolution.
- Provides professional level of communication to borrowers, internal/external sales, and team members.
- Tests software for system and product compatibility, upgrades or systems changes on deployed or new products, services and solutions.
Education:Bachelor's Degree; in Finance, Business or equivalent field.,or equivalent work experience
9-12 years; Demonstrated experience within consumer operations.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to adapt to fluctuations in workload
- Ability to gather and analyze information skillfully and thoroughly in order to develops documents and communicate solutions
- Ability to read and interpret written technical information
- Ability to respond positively to questions as well as soliciting and applying customer feedback
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Able to respond promptly to customer needs with flexible approach or method to best fit the situation and technical skills of the end-user
- Effective oral and written communication skills to professionally resolve issues with internal and external customers and communicate technical information clearly based on the need of the end-user
- Extensive software application knowledge related to loan features and functionality including but not limited to application, onboarding, underwriting, processing, workflow, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced problem solving skills to identify and independently resolves problems in a timely manner
- Must be receptive to new ideas and embrace changing responsibilities with a positive attitude,
- Possess technical communication skills in order to provide and prepare training and tutorial information in an effective format for all technical skill levels of internal and external customers
- Reacts positively and effectively with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Thorough knowledge of banking products and services
Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Brings out the best in each team member by consistently motivating and acknowledging peer contributions
- Understands and leverages team dynamics
- Ensures people receive the information they require, and brings the team together to share information
- Ensures that all directs and colleagues have appropriate knowledge of risk and the regulatory environment
- Investigates and identifies the root cause and corrects items deemed non-compliant regardless of pressures from business or management
- Identifies and eliminates redundancy of effort
- Ensures tools, systems, and processes are in place to allow team members to work quickly and effectively
- Looks for creative approaches to providing or improving services that may increase efficiency and decrease cost
- Applies customer feedback toward improving and innovating services
- Monitors adherence to policies, regulations, processes and procedures within function and actively undertakes corrective action where necessary
- Understands end to end processes across the organization and how processes are integrated
- Has a practical knowledge of regulations impacting area supported
- Persists in searching out the root causes of major problems rather than being satisfied with partial solutions or quick fixes
- Brings new thinking, insights or technology to problem resolution
- Takes responsibility for and deals effectively with complex and sensitive customer issues and complaints
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively makes recommendations
Primary Location: Miami, Florida, United States
Other Locations: -,Massachusetts-Boston,Florida-Miami
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.