Sr. Associate, Infrastructure OperationsApply Req ID: Req1083886 Date posted 03/16/2023
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The Sr Associate Infrastructure Operations, Designs, plans, and governs strategic and cross-organizational optimization of an enterprise's systems, processes, or components. Controls and monitors day-to-day IT operations, change management, deployment, and DC and systems management. Ensures that the business and IT are in alignment. Drives the architecture approaches and processes to ensure that it is the most efficient and secure IT environment for the company.
Essential Functions/Responsibility Statements:
- Manages the daily infrastructure operations to ensure high availability.
- Support the organization in developing, operating and managing large and sophisticated enterprise database environments.
- Supports day to day problem determination and resolution of system software related to incident and problem tickets raised by end users.
- Understand the architecture of enterprise-level server hardware configurations and provide operational support to customers and delivery teams
- Handles change, Incident, Problem and Escalation management.
- On call production support (24x7)
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Work Experience: 9+ years’ experience covering enterprise datacenter server hardware administration in a large-scale infrastructure setup in a functional team member role.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively and confidently communicate complex concepts – in speaking and writing –with team members and all levels of technical and nontechnical customer stakeholders
- Ability to create diagrams, policies, procedures, presentations, etc., as needed for day-to-day management as well as read blueprints/schematics, etc. as needed for planning/issue remediation
- Familiarity of industry change management best practices
- Enriching interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, critical thinking, and communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail, quality, and follow-through; commitment to continuous improvement and the elimination of performance variability
Diversity & EEO Statements: At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Working Conditions: Frequent Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking. Occasional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown. Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Employer Rights: Employer Rights: This job description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason.Bachelor of Science (BS) English
Primary Location: Miami, FL, Miami
Other Locations: Florida-Miami,Texas-Dallas
Organization: Santander Consumer USA Inc.