Senior DevOps EngineerApply Req ID: Req0926805 Date posted 02/17/2022
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Senior DevOps Engineer is responsible for developing and implementing continuous improvement solutions for Santander’s CICD pipelines. The cross-functional role will collaborate across the IT Enterprise to automate and re-engineer application, database, and infrastructure processes.
· Administrator for Azure DevOps Server, formerly Team Foundation Server
· Supporting development and testing needs for CICD: code repositories, branches, build and release definitions
· Process re-engineering for continuous improvement
· Communicating and collaborating with others
· Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
· May assist in other related departments as required by business needs
· BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or equivalent
· Exhibit analytical capability and problem solving abilities
· Minimum five (7) years of system administration for CICD pipeline administration, at least two (2) years for Azure DevOps Server
· Minimum five (5) years of scripting or related experience, at least two (2) years with PowerShell
· Minimum five (5) years programming or related experience
· Minimum two (2) years database development or related experience
· Basic knowledge of infrastructure virtualization, cloud technologies, and networking
· Demonstrate knowledge of source code management
· Show knowledge of automated build, deploy, and testing of code
· Display knowledge of infrastructure orchestration and configuration management
· Highly collaborative across all IT departments
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· YAML, JSON
· Containers and Container Orchestration
· AWS or Azure Cloud
· Nexus Repository Manager
· Fortify SAST
· Google Apigee
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Working Conditions: Frequent Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking. Occasional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown. Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Employer Rights: Employer Rights: This job description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
EDUCATIONBachelor of Science (BS)
COMPETENCIESBachelor of Science (BS) English
Primary Location: Miami, Florida, United States of America
Other Locations: Florida-Miami
Organization: Santander Consumer USA Inc.
As a part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and clients, we have implemented COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include all or some combination of: disclosing your vaccination status, being fully vaccinated, regular testing, mask wearing and social distancing. As you go through our selection process, the requirements will be clearly disclosed to you.