Solid handshake? Winning smile? Big, bold and bright ideas? If that sounds like you, it’s time to drop everything and start getting excited – because we’re waiting to welcome you to an awesome future. One where you’ll be able to give your entrepreneurial spirit room to grow as you build a rewarding career alongside people as friendly and enthusiastic as you are. So get some screen time with the videos below, and discover how you can Santander.
What makes someone successful at Santander?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Diversity and inclusion — We work together to create an environment that welcomes diverse perspectives and talent.
- Corporate responsibility — Our corporate responsibility programs share a common purpose of giving back to the community.
- Balance and wellness — Our benefits help you live your life to the fullest while balancing work and personal goals.
- Educational opportunities — We foster a culture of learning, inspiring you to further develop your skill set and education.
Benefits & Rewards
Medical, Dental, Vision Pre-tax Health Accounts, Short- and Long-term Disability EAP, Health Advocate Services
401(k) Retirement Plan Up to 5% 401(k) Matching Additional Investment Options
Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Dependent Care FSA, Tax-advantaged Transit/Parking Legal Assistance Plan
Life, accidental death, business travel accident, long- and short-term disability insurance coverage
Tuition and computer purchase reimbursement, plus discounts for cell phone, fitness and auto/home insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Time Off, Volunteer PTO, Travel Discounts
The Relationship Assistant supports the Sr. Relationship Banker (Sr. RB) and the Branch Manager (BM) in all aspects of the portfolio management process including the onboarding and expansion of new and existing client relationships.
- Acts as a key liaison for the Sr. RB and BM with both the client and the BSI Miami Relationship Manager.
- Contacts potential clients directly for additional information and to obtain all necessary information and clarification on all required documents.
- Works with Sr. RB and BM to onboard new BSI referred customers by gathering required information and input into the system of record.
- Ensures customer questions and issues are answered correctly and efficiently.
- Updates and maintains the BSI pipeline tracker to ensure that there is clear line of sight to all pending requests.
- Adheres to all required account opening policies and procedures.
- Efficiently executes client servicing requests in adherence to policies and procedures (scope TBD)
- Contributes to the achievement of the Performance Goals of the Branch.
- Serves as a critical cornerstone to enhance the client experience.
- Operates with knowledge of and administers company policies, procedures, manuals, and systems to determine and establish appropriate controls. Provides outstanding customer service to internal business partners efficiently, effectively and within regulatory guidelines.
- Apprises Select Banker and BSI Miami contacts of issues and conflicts relating to regulatory and compliance matters, documentation, and efficiency so corrective action can be taken
- Assists with compliance requested items and performs research in support of any internal or external audit, inspection, or exam.
- Partners with Retail Banking and AML business partners to ensure operational stability, strengthen new account opening processes, deliver a seamless customer experience, and solve operational concerns arising from customer issues/incidents
- Cultivates and maintains strong partnerships with organizational business partners including the Payments, Cross Function , Wire Team, Cash Services, ATM, ACH , NAO, Compliance and Retail Risk Teams (amongst others)
- Assists with the development, implementation and maintenance of Compliance controls.
- Fluent Spanish Reading and Writing Skills Strongly Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Branch, Consumer or Operations experience, preferably in a lending/banking or financial services environment. 5 – 7 years’ experience
- Knowledge of the components and requirements of the new account opening processes and required documents (e.g. signature card, ID copies, business documents if applicable, etc)
- Strong understanding of BSA/AML and OFAC regulations, regulatory expectations and industry leading practices, including the ability to recognize and escalate red flag activities and behaviors.
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines, internal policies and procedures,
- Must be able to read and speak Spanish at an intermediate or advance level of proficiency; Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral)
- Client-centric mindset to assist in delivering an exceptional client experience by escalating and resolving issues in timely manner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate across business functions, including AML, Branch/Retail, Mortgage, Business Banking, Operations
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining strong attention to detail and keeping to tight deadlines
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to participate in community events, including those eligible for Community Reinvestment Act hours
- Thorough knowledge of a variety of software programs (particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative environments, communicating across business functions as appropriate
- Ability to work with limited oversight from manager.
Primary Location: Miami, Florida, United States
Other Locations: Florida-Miami
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.
Work in Miami
Check out where you could be working if you apply.About this location