Sr. Representative, Recovery and ReinstatementApply Req ID: oAfUcfwF Date posted 06/23/2020
- Handle incoming calls related to collateral recovery issues.
- Properly document all account activity in the computer system.
- Initiate repossession of collateral when located if the value of the unit warrants recovery.
- Provide agents with all the pertinent information to effectively recover the assigned collateral.
- Ensure all accounts in the specialists queues are worked daily.
- Initiate contact with customers or agencies in an effort to negotiate recovery of collateralized balances.
- Have a thorough understanding of the repossession/charge-off processes.
- Recommend settlements as circumstances warrant.
- Negotiate value and interest to adequately protect SC USAs interest in collateral.
- Determine need to assign accounts to outside counsel based on experience, district guidelines, and written procedures.
- Monitor and follow-up on plan confirmation, dismissal of Bankruptcy, and discharge of debt.
- Monitor discharged Chapter. 7 Bankruptcy for monthly payments.
- Assist in reporting and tracking of all Bankruptcy processes.
- Assist outside counsel in requested action against debtor.
Handle incoming calls related to uncollectible accounts and non-collateral overflow