Representative, Process Fulfillment – TitlesApply Req ID: oOr2efwf Date posted 05/11/2021
This position is currently work from home due to COVID-19. Once conditions permit this role will be located onsite in Mesa, Arizona.
- Creates a connection and develops rapport with our dealerships and our internal Sales team to provide outstanding, personalized service.
- Updates the system with proper documentation for research, tracking, and reconciliation and repository purposes.
- Partner with dealerships and state title agencies to ensure timely lien placement.
- Maintains performance and production standards to meet department expectations and company goals.
- Decrease our volume of outstanding unperfected accounts
- Handling inbound and outbound calls with professional and exemplary service
- Collaborates with all internal and external customers to ensure effective problem resolution
- Notifies leadership of recognized trends and opportunities to improve unperfected volumes
- Follows all standard operating procedures, guidelines, and best practices to produce valid and reliable quality data for the department.
- Process internal and external request within service level agreements.
- Generate report to insure follow up’s are reviewed daily and updated
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree: Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent degree.
- or equivalent work experience: Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience -
- 0-3 years
- Skills & Abilities -
- Proficient in basic PC applications, including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Intermediate to advanced typing and data entry processing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to educate customer on a service or product solution.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Ability to respond to internal and external requests as needed.
- Ability to adhere to policies, procedures, and instructions of management.