Representative Process Fulfillment - Remarketing TitlesApply Req ID: oYKmffw3 Date posted 06/11/2021
- Follows all established standards of procedures and guidelines when processing transactions to have title documents arrive at the auctions and to protect the Consumer and Company.
- Organizes and completes work accurately to ensure conformity to specified requirements and that title documents are in accordance with established measures/deadlines and assigned goals.
- Documents and tracks all account activity in system of record.
- Identifies and resolves issues within assigned scope. This includes determining negotiability of the title document and assessing for potential fraud. Report any title discrepancies.
- Verifies acceptance of the title in the state for which it is filed; confirm accurate title VIN, odometer reading, releases of lien, etc. Report any title discrepancies.
- Maintains effective communication with all colleagues, auctions, vendors and third parties.
- Provides daily support and resolution to all internal customers regarding escalated issues.
- Updates the system with proper documentation for research, tracking, and reconciliation for repository purposes.
- Liaises with auctions, dealers, vendors, third parties and regulatory agencies to resolve open issues in alignment to internal processes and external regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Special projects as requested.
- Education -
- Bachelor's Degree: Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent degree or equivalent work experience: Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience -
- 0-3 years
- Skills & Abilities -
- Proficient in basic PC applications, including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Intermediate to advanced typing and data entry processing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to educate customer on a service or product solution.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Ability to respond to internal and external requests as needed.
- Ability to adhere to policies, procedures, and instructions of management.
- Collaboration - Teamwork:
- Works effectively in team settings
- Shows appreciation for others' help and lends a hand when needed to complete shared tasks
- Customer Focus - Customer Satisfaction:
- Demonstrates the organization’s customer service standards
- Influence - Information Sharing:
- Openly and proactively shares information
- Problem Solving - Problem Identification:
- Defines issues accurately and identifies the critical components
- Risk Management - Knowledge of Risk Management Policies, Regulations, Processes and Procedures:
- Learns about and diligently follows established risk management policies, processes and procedures
- Change Orientation - Support for Change:
- Learns new methods and procedures or modifies them to meet new standards
Is positive about new approaches and methods resulting from change