Sr. Software Engineer, Information SecurityApply Req ID: Req0971456 Date posted 06/13/2022
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Develops, manages and operates security services that assess, prioritize and mitigate information security and technology risk. Includes cyber security threat services, access management services and technology risk assessments.
- Designs network security perimeter architecture and relevant security controls. Reviews internal and external IT projects and applications for risk and adherence to security policies and industry best practices.
- Participates on internal security project teams to deploy security technologies and to make recommendations for hardware/software products for future release.
- Liaises with vendors for various security infrastructure-related products and services.
Essential Functions/Responsibility Statements:
- Provides direction and acts as an escalation point on projects and issues to other team members.
- Interacts with partners as needed to explain work product, security techniques, methodology and results to ensure appropriate business value.
- Acts as senior resource for incident response related activities. Collaborates with technical teams for security incident remediation and communication.
- Acts as influencer of peers and management.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Work Experience: 9+ years ; Experience in IT Security.
Skills and Abilities:
- Hands-on experience with Sailpoint and PingFederate, including development of all features in the system: workflows, implementations, code, forms, web servers, web services, active directories, and interfaces
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in information security in Java and Linux environments
- Experience in Windows ecosystem
- Experience interacting and querying databases
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies, and methods
- Experience planning, researching and developing security strategies, standards, and procedures
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong understanding of security, incident response and/or networking/PC concepts
- Proven ability to understand and analyze complex issues, then apply experience and judgment to develop sound recommendations especially as related to malware, eDiscovery, current threats/attacks and/or vulnerability management
- Ability to communicate concisely, effectively and directly to executive management
Diversity & EEO Statements:
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Frequent Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking. Occasional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown. Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Employer Rights: Employer Rights:
This job description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason.PMP certification - Project Management Institute Bachelor of Science (BS) English
Primary Location: Holmdel, New Jersey, United States of America
Other Locations: New Jersey-Holmdel
Organization: Santander Bank N.A.
As a part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and clients, we have implemented COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include all or some combination of: disclosing your vaccination status, being fully vaccinated, regular testing, mask wearing and social distancing. As you go through our selection process, the requirements will be clearly disclosed to you.