Data Analytics Tools DeveloperApply Req ID: Req0991225 Date posted 08/03/2022
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Santander is looking for a Data Analytics Tools Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will support various Identity and Access Management projects and work with the team to support extensive application portfolio.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Automate the process of integration of multiple sources of Resource data
- Develop, maintain, and customize desktop analytic tools using approved Microsoft products
- Create reporting and dashboard solutions to improve the efficiency of daily operations
- Provide reports to leadership and tenant units to support decision making
- Awareness of IAM methodology and principles
Specific Responsibilities of the Job:
- Conduct requirement gathering meetings and document identified requirements; design and develop desktop tools implementing approved requirements
- Identify possible data sources to integrate using current and past legacy systems
- Convert all data sources to interface/link with Microsoft Access and/or Excel
- Integrate all data sources into one or multiple tables in a customized analytical format using MS Access
- Link MS Access data sources to MS Excel Pivot Tables for multiple users
- Create ad hoc and canned reports
- Create advanced charts in MS Excel
- Develop VBA code in MS Office to automate data collection and integration processes
- Create workflows and staff automation utilizing, but not limited to, SharePoint and Adobe products
- Proficiency in MS Access, Excel, SQL, and Visual Basic for Applications
- Proficiency in tools/techniques to link data between MS Access and Excel
- Proficiency in other Microsoft applications - MS Word, PowerPoint, PowerBI, Tableau, SharePoint, SQL Server (SSMS)
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across a large organization, managing diverse tasks, requirements, and commitments
- Demonstrated ability to document processes and procedures, and provide guidance on execution of developed tools
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in information security, governance, IT audit, or risk management.
- Developing and managing a dashboard tool or similar database application
- Technical analysis
- Task planning and management
- Data integration
Diversity & EEO Statements: At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Working Conditions: Frequent Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking. Occasional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown. Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Employer Rights: Employer Rights: This job description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason.
Primary Location: Holmdel, New Jersey, United States of America
Other Locations: New Jersey-Holmdel
Organization: Santander Bank N.A.
As a part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and clients, we have implemented COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include all or some combination of: disclosing your vaccination status, being fully vaccinated, regular testing, mask wearing and social distancing. As you go through our selection process, the requirements will be clearly disclosed to you.