Sr. Analyst, SBB WorkoutApply Req ID: 2103710 Date posted 07/27/2021
The Analyst, Workout administers the day-to-day defined procedures and reporting in compliance with legal, regulatory, and workout policies for the Workout department.
Monitors activities to minimize the company's exposure to risk. Activities may include quantitative analysis, risk identification and remediation. Represents or supports the reputation of the company to minimize compliance and regulatory risk by resolving issues and ensuring adherence to company and legal standards. Responsible for ensuring that all of the company's activities adhere to the necessary rules and regulations, and that the company complies with legal/regulatory statutes and jurisdictions.
Ensures adherence to the policies and procedures established by the company. Manages policy, standard definition and monitoring of policy, standard implementation, ensuring harmonization and consistency of risk policies. Monitors and manages risk/exposure and compliance with the company's policies. Identifies, manages and reports on the company's risk areas. Evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of data, document retention, and monitors systems.
- Administers the day-to-day defined procedures and reporting in compliance with legal, regulatory, and workout credit policies for the Workout department.
- Assists in the upkeep of various workout tracking reports.
- Prepares lending commitment letters and documentation as directed by the loan officer.
- Coordinates workout and collection activities for assigned accounts.
- Assists management and/or senior Workout professionals in special projects as needed.
- Supports a team of workout professionals as directed by the Manager, Workout.
- Serves as point of contact between the Customer, Workout Officer, and Operations.
- Monitors ongoing trends and developments in various business-related industries, and the economy.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Manages and maintains upkeep of various workout tracking reports for the department.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 0-3 years’ experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic workout principles, concepts and policies.
- Proficient MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Outlook) skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to summarize, document, and communicate information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and apply data/information.
- Ability to stay abreast of industry best practices, procedures, and techniques.
- Ability to build and foster internal relationships.
- Ability to adhere to policies, procedures, and instructions of management.
- Ability to change direction as project demand dictates.
Primary Location: East Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Other Locations: Rhode Island-Providence,Massachusetts-Dorchester,Massachusetts-Boston,Rhode Island-East Providence
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.