Solid handshake? Winning smile? Big, bold and bright ideas? If that sounds like you, it’s time to drop everything and start getting excited – because we’re waiting to welcome you to an awesome future. One where you’ll be able to give your entrepreneurial spirit room to grow as you build a rewarding career alongside people as friendly and enthusiastic as you are. So get some screen time with the videos below, and discover how you can Santander.
What makes someone successful at Santander?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Diversity and inclusion — We work together to create an environment that welcomes diverse perspectives and talent.
- Corporate responsibility — Our corporate responsibility programs share a common purpose of giving back to the community.
- Balance and wellness — Our benefits help you live your life to the fullest while balancing work and personal goals.
- Educational opportunities — We foster a culture of learning, inspiring you to further develop your skill set and education.
Benefits & Rewards
Medical, Dental, Vision Pre-tax Health Accounts, Short- and Long-term Disability EAP, Health Advocate Services
401(k) Retirement Plan Up to 5% 401(k) Matching Additional Investment Options
Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Dependent Care FSA, Tax-advantaged Transit/Parking Legal Assistance Plan
Life, accidental death, business travel accident, long- and short-term disability insurance coverage
Tuition and computer purchase reimbursement, plus discounts for cell phone, fitness and auto/home insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Time Off, Volunteer PTO, Travel Discounts
As a member of Santander’s retail banking division you’ll help serve Santander’s retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander’s retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank
Prepares and sends out all approved subordination agreements. Monitors and tracks those applications pending information. Reviews and researches through completion all incomplete applications. Re-enters all data entered applications by external sources when they are entered for the incorrect location
- Interact with both internal and external Mortgage Loan Officers as well as customers in order to efficiently and effectively process applications from initial submission to UW approval to close.
- Manage 30+ loan pipeline working within the banks SLA and procedures for the timely review of borrower and bank required conditions.
- Familiarity with Conventional, Jumbo, Government lending programs as well as both D/U and LP systems.
- Re-enters all external applications that were entered in the wrong region.
- Reviews, researches and completes all in complete applications that were entered by branches, internet and Santander Direct.
- Monitors and responds to all rescue messages pertaining to this function.
- Prepares subordination agreements for signing, notarizing and mailing.
- Reviews, logs and enters subordination requests after ensuring the appropriate servicing fee is received.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure to meet timelines and adapt to a changing environment.
- Familiarity with Empower LOS system is a plus.
Primary Location: East Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Other Locations: Pennsylvania-Villanova,New Jersey-Howell,Rhode Island-East Providence
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.
Work in East Providence
Check out where you could be working if you apply.About this location