Solid handshake? Winning smile? Big, bold and bright ideas? If that sounds like you, it’s time to drop everything and start getting excited – because we’re waiting to welcome you to an awesome future. One where you’ll be able to give your entrepreneurial spirit room to grow as you build a rewarding career alongside people as friendly and enthusiastic as you are. So get some screen time with the videos below, and discover how you can Santander.
What makes someone successful at Santander?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Diversity and inclusion — We work together to create an environment that welcomes diverse perspectives and talent.
- Corporate responsibility — Our corporate responsibility programs share a common purpose of giving back to the community.
- Balance and wellness — Our benefits help you live your life to the fullest while balancing work and personal goals.
- Educational opportunities — We foster a culture of learning, inspiring you to further develop your skill set and education.
Benefits & Rewards
Medical, Dental, Vision Pre-tax Health Accounts, Short- and Long-term Disability EAP, Health Advocate Services
401(k) Retirement Plan Up to 5% 401(k) Matching Additional Investment Options
Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Dependent Care FSA, Tax-advantaged Transit/Parking Legal Assistance Plan
Life, accidental death, business travel accident, long- and short-term disability insurance coverage
Tuition and computer purchase reimbursement, plus discounts for cell phone, fitness and auto/home insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Time Off, Volunteer PTO, Travel Discounts
As a member of Santander’s retail banking division you’ll help serve Santander’s retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander’s retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank
- Interact with both internal and external Mortgage Loan Officers as well as customers in order to efficiently and effectively process applications from initial submission to UW approval to close.
- Manage 30+ loan pipeline working within the banks SLA and procedures for the timely review of borrower and bank required conditions.
- Familiarity with Conventional, Jumbo, Government lending programs as well as both D/U and LP systems.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure to meet timelines and adapt to a changing environment.
- Familiarity with Empower LOS system is a plus.
- Ability to Operate with a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to manage own workload and work efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and keep initiatives on track simultaneously
- Conscientious with strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently with broad general guidance against a framework of defined business objectives
- Detail oriented, organized and analytical
- Must relate well to all kinds of people, listens and builds constructive relationships, uses diplomacy and tact
- Results oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- Builds effective working relationships with peers
- Defines issues accurately and identifies the critical components
- Demonstrates the organization's customer service standards
- Learns about and diligently follows established risk management policies, processes and procedures
- Is positive about new approaches and methods resulting from change
- Responds promptly to customer inquiries
- Takes responsibility for issues and, with assistance, works to find a solution
Primary Location: East Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Other Locations: New Jersey-Howell,Pennsylvania-Conshohocken,Rhode Island-East Providence
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.
As a part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and clients, we have implemented COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include all or some combination of: disclosing your vaccination status, being fully vaccinated, regular testing, mask wearing and social distancing. As you go through our selection process, the requirements will be clearly disclosed to you.
Work in East Providence
Check out where you could be working if you apply.About this location