Director, Sales Practice & Fraud InvestigationsApply Req ID: Req1076232 Date posted 03/17/2023
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The Head of Fraud Investigations manages the Internal and External Investigations teams to include investigations into sales practices violations for SBNA. The role will ensure that highest levels of investigative practices are in place and that investigations are completed timely, are well documented, and prioritized within the bank’s regulatory and fraud loss appetite. Close alignment with Human Resources and Legal partners are essential for the delivery of a strong investigative program
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company's business units.
- Aims to deliver superior service to clients by driving and optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of people, processes and technology thereby enhancing financial performance, increasing investment capacity, and managing risk.
- Builds the sustainable repeatable capabilities that support delivery of the highest standards of service and execution.
- Analyzes and reviews data tools, business processes and operational standards to execute service delivery.
- Evaluates and ensures that operations meet company objectives, business needs, service agreements and relevant requirements.
- Researches and monitors external landscape to identify developments and translate them into operational implications for the company.
- Oversees the company's operations and activities to ensure achievement of the company's strategies, current goals, and long-term goals.
- Develops and implements the function's strategic goals, objectives and assigned P&L responsibilities.
- Allocates and manages resources (e.g., people, processes, and capital) to meet company objectives.
- Develops and implements investigative strategy that impact financial and operational performance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Diversity & EEO Statements: At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Working Conditions: Frequent Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking. Occasional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown. Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Employer Rights: Employer Rights: This job description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason.
Primary Location: East Providence, RI, Santander Way
Other Locations: Rhode Island-East Providence,Massachusetts-Boston
Organization: Santander Bank N.A.