Associate, Product ManagementApply Req ID: Req1131835 Date posted 04/15/2023
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
USA Job Function Description: The Associate Product Management, leads vendor relationship management for the Fintech Partnerships and Consumer Lending Line of Business. Liaises with cross-functional teams, including Third Party Vendors, to manage purchase cycles and the execution of the Regulatory and Compliance Framework. The incumbent participates on the design and development of business strategies for the Fintech Partnerships business. Interfaces with and collaborates across functions and stakeholders (e.g., Credit Risk, Fraud Risk, Collections) to ensure successful customer experience and product management. Participates on the execution of the business profitability and credit risk strategies.
Essential Functions/Responsibility Statements:
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) in terms of industry focus, market trends, etc.
- Build critical partnerships with key business lines (Credit Risk, Fraud Risk, Collections).
- Support Portfolio Purchases on key relationships as well as identifying and stablishing new opportunities.
- Evolves the organization structure to create efficient framework to our partners, including speed to market, program profitability, and a focus on consistent program oversight structure.
- Manages the Fintech Partnerships Framework for regulatory and compliance assessments.
- Assists in determining product responsibilities and scope.
- Assists in leading cross-functional sessions with Third Party Vendor teams and manages all open issues for resolution.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- Responsible for all components of portfolio purchase readiness (due diligence, file transfers, funding, etc.)
- Builds a product roadmap aligning solutions to services with SLAs, OLAs, costs and budget models.
- Partners with the Business Control Office to provide prompt responses to internal and external examiners.
- Prioritizes program requirements and further investigates program feasibility.
- Responsible for analyzing and overseeing customer feedback and concerns.
- Uses high familiarity with product competitors, consumer trends, and market status to analyze and review reports. Summarizes findings and may provide recommendations for management review/
- Works closely with business partners to understand business processes and value chain to align solutions to business need and priority.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Business, Finance or equivalent field. (Req)
Related work experience., 5-9 years (Req)
Skills and Abilities:
- Solid understanding the impact of regulatory changes to the products
- Strong analytical skills/financial acumen
- Demonstrates the ability to create strategic plans and lay out a strategic course of action to drive future business growth for a specific product
- Self-starter: forward thinking, with a positive/can-do attitude
- Demonstrates the ability to translate customer needs into marketable product features
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal teams, key partners, and executive management
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Anticipates the impact of change and creates an environment where change can be initiated with minimal disruptions and negative impact.
- Helps people to understand how proposed changes will affect them, the organization, and the program.
- Brings out the best in each team member by consistently motivating and acknowledging peer contributions.
- Understands and leverages team dynamics.
- Ensures required resources and skills are in place to maintain smooth day-to-day operations and tackle arising problems.
- Fully accountable for timeliness, completeness, quality of projects, processes, products and services.
- Understands end to end processes across the organization and how processes are integrated.
- Stays up-to-date with needs, preferences, trends and practices which impact customers.
Diversity & EEO Statements: At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Working Conditions: Frequent Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking. Occassional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown. Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Employer Rights: Employer Rights:This job description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason.
Primary Location: East Providence, RI, East Providence
Other Locations: Rhode Island-East Providence
Organization: Santander Bank N.A.