Sr. Product Manager – Online Banking Treasury ManagementApply Req ID: 2104320 Date posted 08/25/2021
Santander’s Commercial Banking Division is an active provider of capital, treasury management and risk management solutions to thousands of small and mid-sized companies in the northeast and across the country. We also have expertise and provide service to specific industry sectors including real estate, asset based lending, energy, education, health care and government. Our clients rely on the strength of Santander’s balance sheet and the degree to which our relationship managers understand their businesses in order to develop the most relevant and compelling solutions. In addition, Santander’s significant international presence in regions around the world uniquely positions us to help companies grow their business, both near and far.
Commercial Banking provides solutions for small, middle market, and large businesses we serve. The role of Senior Product Manager, will work in the Transaction Banking Business Unit collaborating across Agile Innovation, Client Experience, Technology and Servicing as well as with our partner businesses: Small Business and Retail Business Banking. Transaction Banking provides cash management services and digital channels capabilities for customers in Commercial and Small Business Banking.
The individual will be a Senior Product Manager in the Transaction Banking Product Development organization, specifically reporting to the Online & Digital Channels Manager. He/she will lead day to day product management and/or development for online banking web and mobile properties. The Online & Digital Channels team is responsible for leading product initiatives to delivery payments, reporting, and other financial solutions across API, Web, Mobile and direct transmission channels in support of the Treasury Management business.
- Owns one or more products and/or associated processes - be considered as expert representing team on cross-function process or project deliverable
- Performs competitive analysis to ensure we’re creating a market-leading experience
- Operates with a ‘customer first’ mindset and drives client centric designs & experiences end-to-end to solve pain points, inquiries via multiple channels.
- Where required, leads the selection of Fintech partners, negotiate agreements and manage initial third-party approval processes in partnership with Channels and Product managers
- Partners with Product Marketing on the Go-To-Market strategy (e.g. pilot, roll out approach) and Commercialization
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the Santander’s reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
- 9-12 years’ experience in product management, strategic planning or a combination of both with one or more of the following: treasury, trade or payments products.
- Comfortable manipulating data and using data to make decisions
- Comfortable working with partners to solicit buy-in as well as approvals (Fraud, Controls, Risk, Information Security, etc.)
Other desired qualifications:
- 5-7+ years Product Management experience for Enterprise customers in Banking, Financial Services
- 5+ years in technical products, Web and/ or mobile experiences, API, banking-as-a-service and/ or Saas products
- Prior experience in any of the following highly desired -
- Digital security & fraud risk management integration
- Digital payments
- 1-2+ years’ experience working in Agile
- Demonstrating experience in influencing and “selling in” ideas in cross-functional teams
- Solid executive presence and ability to manage across all levels of the organization
- A proven track record for complex product initiatives
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
Primary Location: Dorchester, Massachusetts, United States
Other Locations: New Jersey-Florham Park,New York-New York,Rhode Island-Providence,Connecticut-Stamford,Massachusetts-Dorchester
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.