Sr. Director, Infrastructure and OperationsApply Req ID: Req0951967 Date posted 04/26/2022
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Join SBNA as Senior Director, Infrastructure and Operations. You will align people, process and technology with business goals and IT strategy to ensure service level agreement and operational excellence is achieved. Serve as a leader for infrastructure and operations to evaluate, architect, and integrate technologies that support the business and communication systems. The incumbent is responsible for the overall design and engineering of platforms that deliver high availability, performance, capacity, in a cost effective and secure manner.
- Develops and maintains IT appropriate documentation of all IT systems and procedures ensuring appropriate security measures and protocols are implemented and monitored
- Ensures the consistency and maintenance of new and existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/policies and procedures for implementing technical solutions
- Monitors and reports on department budgets and purchasing to meet accounting and control requirements including vendor management, inventory tracking and billing of the department materials, software and services
- Plans and directs the design, deployment, and implementation of on premise and cloud technology infrastructure, including information security, network administration, device management, system architecture, telecommunications, and business continuity and disaster recovery to support corporate and retail environments
- Provides leadership for planning, developing maintaining/improving assigned programs/services, including management and coordination of personnel, budget management, and vendor relationships
- Provides ongoing analysis of Company technology needs by establishing feasibility studies, systems design, and implementation plan to ensure a highly available IT infrastructure and operations team
- Bachelor's Degree; in Finance, Business, Information Management/Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent field
- Master's Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent field or equivalent work experience
- 15+ years Successful experience in building Technology Infrastructure and Operational environments
- Experience people/resource managerial skills
- Experience with vendor and contract management for managed services, licensing, and delivery
- Experience with ITIL Processes (Incident, Change, Problem, Capacity and Patch Management)
- Experience with Risk management and Regulatory/Audit programs and reporting
- Experience with platforms running various technologies (SAP, Service Now, Qualys, Dynatrace and others)
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to build and maintain high performance teams
- Ability to display critical decision making in a high-pressure incident
- Must be able to make decisions and recommendations on complex issues and present their case to senior management
- Demonstrated ability to create Vision and Strategy for organizations as well as technology towers integrating engineering and incorporated multiple entity strategy
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization
- Cloud and Hybrid Cloud solutions and design including hyperconverged infrastructure
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a geographically dispersed, open team-based environment
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Budgeting and financial management
- Knowledge of Data Center Solutions and Management
- Technical expertise in multiple infrastructure platforms
- Technology Vendor/market analysis
- Bi-Lingual Spanish a plus
- Financial Services/Capital Markets a plus
- Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking
- Some travel may be required (<30%)
Diversity & EEO Statements: At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Working Conditions: Frequent Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking. Occasional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown. Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Employer Rights: Employer Rights: This job description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
EDUCATIONBachelor of Science (BS), Masters of Science (MS)
COMPETENCIESBachelor of Science (BS) English
Primary Location: Dorchester, Massachusetts, United States of America
Other Locations: Massachusetts-Dorchester
Organization: Santander Bank N.A.
As a part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and clients, we have implemented COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include all or some combination of: disclosing your vaccination status, being fully vaccinated, regular testing, mask wearing and social distancing. As you go through our selection process, the requirements will be clearly disclosed to you.