Sr. Analyst, Commercial Banking RCSA ProgramApply Req ID: 2105964 Date posted 11/12/2021
Commercial Banking’s Risk Management Risk and Control Self Assessment (RCSA) and Testing function is owned and managed by the first line of defense (1st LOD). The RCSA Centralized Team provides support to Business Control Officers in RCSA Creation and Refresh cycles, Process Mapping, Heracles (Risk System) Administration and other RCSA related activities. The goal of the RCSA Central Team is to ensure all RCSA requirements are met and in a timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Administration of the Commercial Banking RCSA Program.
- Review and maintain central RCSA Repository for the Commercial Bank
- Review and maintain the RCSA Process Inventory and Prioritization process and SharePoint Commercial Banking.
- Monitor RCSA Execution Progress via Reporting Extracts
- Manage Commercial Banking RCSA Change Management process in Risk System. Work with Local Administrator were required.
- Assist with resolving and track Second Line of Defense (2LOD) Continuous Monitoring exceptions and Fact Data Pack reviews.
- Assist with Management Reporting and SOX Certifications
- Assist with creating and maintaining RCSA related procedures, job aids, templates, etc.
- Support the other members of the RCSA Central Team, RCSA Testing Team, BCOs as needed and get involved in RCSA related projects
- Bachelor's Degree; Accounting, Business, Statistics, Risk Management, Information Systems, Finance, Economics or equivalent field.
- 2-5 years; Risk Management, Internal Controls, Auditing, relevant line of business experience and/or legal or regulatory experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Visio, SharePoint
- Ability to build positive relationships with team members across the organization
- Ability to interact successfully with a variety of business partners across the organization including transaction banking, legal, compliance, technology and operations
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work in dynamic environment, that demands the ability to manage multiple, and often competing priorities
- Understand complex business processes, risks and controls in manual / automated environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex information and issues succinctly for the required target audience
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location: Dorchester, Massachusetts, United States
Other Locations: Massachusetts-Dorchester
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.
As a part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and clients, we have implemented COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include all or some combination of: disclosing your vaccination status, being fully vaccinated, regular testing, mask wearing and social distancing. As you go through our selection process, the requirements will be clearly disclosed to you.