Sourcing Analyst I – Tactical TeamApply Req ID: 2104556 Date posted 09/14/2021
For the past two decades, Aquanima have been the procurement function of Santander Group, a leading financial entity that has allowed us to acquire the necessary resources and structure to help our clients achieve efficient results for their business. Our primary goal is to maximize savings for our customers. To achieve this, we connect value solutions with the needs of our customers, becoming their strategic partners to add value to their business and help them achieve maximum efficiency. These solutions range from the most complex and strategic negotiations to more tactical and frequent purchases as well as the management of contracts and suppliers.
Aquanima U.S. is seeking an Analyst I to join our Tactical Sourcing, or Business Process Outsourcing, team in Boston, Massachusetts. As an analyst, you will support the completion of category analysis, pricing negotiations and service optimization for supply categories. Our goal is to attain the best price and service conditions for our organization. This individual will learn to manage the negotiations and project activities for services with an annual spend around $200K or less, in some cases more than that for the basic renewals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with management to influence tactical project plans by appropriately utilizing RFx documentation and navigating e-Procurement Platform by coordinating with business partners both internally and externally
- Support strategic efforts through review of supply categories, spend analysis and review of contract documentation with little managerial support
- Participate in meetings and communications with third party service providers and internal teams
- Interpret requirements for various products & services to guarantee delivery time, service levels required, historical consumption, future expected consumption, current and former suppliers, etc. with little managerial support
- Support Tactical Sourcing manager in initial onboarding and continuous support of Junior Analysts
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Economics, Supply Chain, Finance, Account, or other equivalent field
- 1-3 years of experience in Procurement or Supply Chain role
- Market analysis to identify new supplier partners, to benchmark service costs & uncover opportunities for improvement
- Competency with costs & price structures
- Analytical skills & ability to glean insights from analysis
- Confidence to recommend new strategies to improve team performance
- Commitment to learning through research & team interactions within an evolving environment
- Knowledge of SAP or eProcurement systems a plus
Primary Location: Dorchester, Massachusetts, United States
Other Locations: Massachusetts-Dorchester
Organization: NW Services Co