Report Analyst IIApply Req ID: 2102508 Date posted 06/16/2021
The Report Analyst II, Shared Services Department utilizes various technologies and reporting processes and strategies to support initiatives, increase efficiency and create strategies for information to be shared in a variety of ways. Leveraging a variety of tools, this individual will be responsible for designing and implementing executive dashboards and executing daily reporting requests
- Support the development and implementation of MIS and reporting.
- Apply innovative quantitative and qualitative analytical techniques to detect problems and improve reporting/MIS capabilities.
- Create advanced dashboards for various levels of executive management.
- Develop efficiencies to streamline current reporting activities and increase system automation.
- Deliver industry best practices, tools, guidance, and training to increase analytical capabilities.
- Partner with business units to recommend and vet new products initiatives, origination strategies, pre-approval and pre-qualification campaigns, underwriting techniques, peer group comparisons, and process optimization.
- Develop and sustain meaningful relationships through building trust and rapport with internal Santander stakeholders.
- Participate in the development and execution of internal projects to improve organizational performance.
- Leverage information gathered from various reporting activities to highlight areas of concern.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors Degree - Business, Finance, Management, Mathematics or equivalent field.
- Work Experience - 3-5 years. Analyze data and trends using Excel, Access, Jira, Power BI and Tableau.
- Advanced understanding of end to end procurement processes including inherent risk and risk management control practices.
- Ability to independently operate in a complex, matrixed environment; adept at delivering and maintaining productive working relationships across business, functions, geographies and lines of defense.
- Ability to convey a sense of urgency and drive issues/projects to closure.
- Ability to effectively interact with the market, executive management and vendors.
- Ability to adapt and adjust to multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply
Primary Location: Dorchester, Massachusetts, United States
Other Locations: Texas-Dallas,Massachusetts-Dorchester
Organization: NW Services Co