Director, End User Technology SupportApply Req ID: 2003529 Date posted 10/20/2020
Santander is seeking a seasoned leader to bring and drive new ideas and help to build a new foundation for End User Technology Services. Incumbent must have deep technical background to be able to guide the teams in their troubleshooting. A process oriented professional with strong organizational skills and the ability to structure a team, identify and build missing standards, processes and procedures.
Seeking a motivated candidate to manage:
- VIP Support team responsible for white glove IT services to our most senior executives at the Bank with their desktops (Windows), and their corporate and personal iOS devices;
- Mobility team responsible for 4,000 mobile devices, both iOS and Android, corporate and BYOD, and AirWatch environment and architecture, along with security policies, etc.;
- Field Services team through a vendor providing onsite desktop support to 15,000 workstations, IT Kiosk support, 1,000 ATM support and 600 branches across the US.
- Manage a team of VIP support and Mobility support to our most senior executives (CEO, C-Suite, Board members)
- Manage a third-party vendor providing field services support to 600 branches, 1,000 ATMs, 15,000 end users, manage their SLAs and performance, governance, etc.
- Become a trusted advisor to senior leadership from a technical support standpoint
- Provide expertise in Desktop as well as Mobile support (iOS, Android, AirWatch)
- Drive customer service improvement for our VIPs and from the Field Services support team
- Review existing processes and procedures across all areas (VIP support, Mobility support, and Field Services) and identify gaps and areas of improvement and drive the necessary changes
- Train VIP end users and write instruction manuals
- Be available at any time after hours and on weekends to support our executives in case of an emergency
- Deploy, acquire, maintain and ensure security of information technology assets
- Plan and test processes to ensure compliance with system requirements, business objectives, security standards and other technical requirements
- Bachelor's Degree; in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent field or equivalent work experience
- 15-20 years relevant experience
- Expertise in Outlook 7/10, Office 2013/365
- Expertise supporting Mobile Devices specifically AirWatch
- Expertise with desktop support, iOS, and Android
- Active Directory/SCCM
- Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking
- Available for off hour support in case of emergency
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.