Staff, Business Systems AnalysisApply Req ID: omsBefwn Date posted 02/22/2021
Job Family: Project Management
Oversees, develops and analyzes policies and practices related to project management and the project management office. Develops, analyzes and oversees project quality assurance and resource allocation. Enhances program and project management capabilities and operational oversight. Develops, edits and executes project plans to manage the lifecycle and operational aspects of projects. Defines, develops and deploys standardized project management tools and templates to ensure projects are completed efficiently.
Job Function: Business Systems Analysis
Defines how a proposed system will accomplish business requirements through technical solutions for functional and non-functional requirements. Provides support and analysis for systems to ensure smooth and continuous running of corporate systems and assessment of software for efficiency, speed, and cost of implementation and maintenance. This could include regular and preventative maintenance, systems requirement management and process related analysis. Positions could have responsibility for infrastructure performance as well as new technology implementation or roll-outs.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education -
- Bachelor's Degree
- or equivalent work experience
- Experience -
- 0-3 years
- Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
- Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.