Management Learning ConsultantApply Req ID: osd2efwF Date posted 04/06/2021
Job Family: Human Resources
Designs, implements, and monitors human capital programs and policies including total rewards, talent management, learning and development, recruitment, and employee relations. Anticipates and plans for long-term people-related needs and trends. Ensures current employees have the necessary skills for future job and career requirements.
Job Function: Learning & Development
Develops, implements, and/or supports training plans and programs to ensure that leadership, team and individual contributor skills and capabilities are at a standard that meets current and future requirements of the company and industry. Analyzes employee development needs to determine gaps and requirements for new program development. Conducts and supports ongoing evaluations of training programs to ensure effectiveness of programs, recommends modifications and implements enhancements as necessary.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Management Learning Consultant creates and delivers unique learning and development programs to improve organizational performance and support professional growth and development. The incumbent develops, delivers and oversees a variety of learning and capability-building programs. S/he has the ability and initiative to understand the business needs, analyze issues and influence solutions. The Management Learning is a Learning & Development expert with a strong business acumen, excellent written and verbal communication skills, influencing, facilitation, consulting and project management skills.
- Manages the development and delivery of internal learning modules in partnership with the Talent Management, Learning and Development and broader SanUS Leadership Team.
- Identifies future training needs and creates programs based on feedback from the team, data, and industry trends and technology.
- Recommends the appropriate development solutions to drive key organizational results and identify contextual constraints that must be satisfied for a program to succeed.
- Assists business leaders solve their business challenges through effective, scalable, and measurable learning solutions.
- Facilitates leadership and management career growth training programs.
- Analyzes all relevant data and takes the appropriate actions to improve overall quality and effectiveness of programs. Supports the Santander, NA business lines with providing business sponsors with appropriate measurements/KPIs related to the success of the transfer of knowledge.
- Manages vendor relationships and multiple learning and development projects simultaneously.
- Monitors and analyzes L&D practices and processes to determine their efficiency and effectiveness. Recommending areas of improvement to achieve and deliver higher quality services.
- Manages and develops project plans, schedules, project time estimates, resource plans, budget allocations, and status reports to meet the timelines.
- Oversees the analysis and reporting of effectiveness and quality measures across functional learning programs.
- Consults with internal clients to conduct thorough needs analysis to assess the current state, determine the future desired state and identify the key performance and skills/knowledge gaps.
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) while providing leadership, guidance, and mentorship to other project managers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education -Bachelor's Degree: in Organizational Development, Communications, Education, Business Administration, Human Relations or a equivalent field or equivalent work experience
- Experience -5-9 years Experience working with LMS/Administrator of LMS.5-9 years Experience bridging the performance process with learning and development.
- Skills & Abilities - Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Knowledge of adult learning principals
- Dedicated problem solver when faced with unexpected challenges, demonstrating good judgment
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization, mindful of the culture and diversity of the audience
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfort presenting in front of small groups
- Strong business acumen
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong learning and inquisitive skill set
- Detail oriented with the ability to work on a team and individually
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Team player mindset, actively take initiative and have a strong work ethic
- Have a “customer service” orientation with ability to escalate issues when appropriate
- Licenses & Certifications - Active membership in professional training organization (i.e. ATD) preferred.
- Change Orientation - Support for Change: Proficient - Applying and Executing Understands rationale for change and adjusts schedules and tasks to make things work Anticipates and plans for changes in work schedules and assignments
- Collaboration - Teamwork: Proficient - Applying and Executing Creates a good working environment in the team; works towards shared goals contributing ideas and accepting change Provides assistance and coaches less experienced team members
- Customer Focus - Customer Satisfaction: Proficient - Applying and Executing Assesses problem situations and initiates effective interventions that result in customer satisfaction Takes time to develop and maintain relationships with customers
- Execution - Accountability: Proficient - Applying and Executing Follows through to meet commitments to others Takes responsibility for achieving strong results, despite balancing multiple complex demands
- Influence - Two-way Communication: Proficient - Applying and Executing Communicates in a timely and straightforward manner Probes for additional information, clarifies assumptions and confirms agreed-upon actions Keeps everyone involved informed about progress and issues
- Problem Solving - Resourcefulness: Proficient - Applying and Executing Builds and maintains one’s network of contacts and resources and knows who to involve in problem resolution
- Risk Management - Risk and Compliance Adherence: Proficient - Applying and Executing Communicates the importance and benefits of risk management to counterparts Displays natural skepticism and curiosity to question the status quo and uncover issues Adheres to a good root cause analysis process
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Employees desiring consideration should complete an online application, utilizing the appropriate process as subscribed by the posting entity. Employees should provide all pertinent information to support their candidacy.
To be considered eligible for internal posting, Santander employees must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- Completion of at least one year of active service in Santander
- Completion of at least twelve months in current position
- Be in "Good Standing"
Please click here to see the full policy- https://tbcdn.talentbrew.com/company/1771/internal_v2_0/img/eligibility.pdf
- Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
- Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Job Title Default Restrict to Country
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.