Facilitation SpecialistApply Req ID: oLaLcfwC Date posted 05/21/2020
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Specialist, Facilitation delivers practical, dynamic and interactive training sessions for core development programs. S/he monitors participants progress and evaluates training effectiveness, whilst managing logistical requirements for classroom set-up, rosters and evaluations. This individual acts as an ambassador in fostering Santander's culture and supporting the development of our organizational frameworks, models and methodologies.
- Aligns training and facilitation efforts to the standards and framework defined for all capability building across dispersed areas of the organization, ensuring alignment across all key stakeholders.
- Serves as trusted adviser and subject matter expert to business lines for classroom and virtual training programs.
- Gathers and maintains products and supplies inventory.
- Maintains all courses and sessions in HR systems.
- Maintains records of training/instructional activities and evaluates the effectiveness of courses/programs.
- Makes recommendations to constantly improve program quality and customer service to trainees.
- Continuously monitors and solicits feedback on all learning programs and materials to ensure accuracy, relevance, and effectiveness, while driving enhancements for improved adoption.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education - Bachelor's Degree: in Organizational Development, Communications, Education, Business Administration, Human Relations or a equivalent field.
or equivalent work experience
- Experience - 0-3 years of relevant work experience as a Faciiltator, Trainer, or Instructional Designer
Skills & Abilities -
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Independent and can take full charge of responsibilities, but not afraid to ask for guidance when needed
- Comfortable presenting to a group of people
- Ability to interact effectively and communicate with all levels of the organization, mindful of the culture and diversity of the audience
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work with diverse range of personalities and express their thoughts concisely/professionally
- Ability to prioritize in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with the ability to work on a team or individually
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong learning and inquisitive skill set
- Ability to problem solve and adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- Team player mindset, actively take initiative and have a strong work ethic
- Have a “customer service” orientation with ability to escalate issues when appropriate
- Extremely comfortable with quickly learning new systems and processes
- Strong time management and project management skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with concurrent and competing deadlines
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.