Workday Integrations ExpertApply Req ID: Req0912992 Date posted 04/21/2022
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
We are looking for proactive people, with experience in Technology & Human Resources worlds and proficiency level of English & Spanish that want to develop their career in an international and multicultural environment. He/She will join the team that is leading the Operations and Implementation at worldwide level of the Group Santander Global projects: Workday (market leading system in the HR community).
For this position it is requested previous experience for at least 3 years or more in Workday Integrations on HCM, Finance, Recruiting and Payroll modules. And being certified in Workday Integrations, Workday Studio and CCTPP program. Also experienced in Advanced Custom reports, BIRT design, Using Java beans in Studio, PECI connector, EIB, calculated fields, Inbound and Outbound Connectors.
This consultant would become part of one of the largest Workday implementations in Europe and World. Having the change to work with people on many different countries and grow as expert in the solution.
He/she will become Technology professional reference and lead highly complex technology projects. Working in a collaborative way, will design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for architecting, designing, implementing, and supporting Workday integration solutions with 3rd Party Vendors and internal systems.
- Gather integration business requirements, design, prototype, build, test and implement practical solutions.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify solutions for multiple Workday modules.
- Create and maintain the integration deliverables associated with Workday implementation projects.
- Lead cross team enhancements to create new or modify existing integrations.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and fix production support issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot configuration issues related to the Interfaces.
- Stay on top of Workday Community, features and capabilities.
- Must work well under pressure, be sensitive to deadlines, be able to interact in a team environment, be able to adapt quickly to change, deep attention to details and possess excellent analytical, problem solving and customer service skills
Main requirements, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree of equivalent experience required
- 5 or more years of integrations and functional experience and knowledge in the HRIS field including background/education in both technology and human resources required.
- 3 or more years of Workday integration, testing and functional experience required
- Demonstrated integration experience in Human Resources related domains, (Compensation, Payroll, Recruiting, etc.) required.
- Must have a deep knowledge of service-oriented architecture design principals, common ERP integration design patterns, in-depth knowledge of Workday’s Integration Technology (EIB, RaaS, BIRT, DocTrans, Studio), and Workday’s Implementation methodology.
- 3 or more years’ experience with Workday’s Integration Technology required, with Workday Integration Certification preferred.
- Object-oriented programming experience, with knowledge of XML, XSLT, X-Path and other web development language preferred.
Other valuable requirements:
- Other languages: Portuguese
- Previous Experience in People Soft, SAP, Success Factors, Oracle HCM
- Knowledge of HR or/and HR processes
- Configuration Skills
Primary Location: Dallas, Texas, United States of America
Other Locations: Texas-Dallas
Organization: Santander Global Technology and Operations, S.L.
As a part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and clients, we have implemented COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include all or some combination of: disclosing your vaccination status, being fully vaccinated, regular testing, mask wearing and social distancing. As you go through our selection process, the requirements will be clearly disclosed to you.