Customer Experience Manager - Journey LeadApply Req ID: 2100769 Date posted 03/03/2021
The Customer Experience Manager - Journey Lead is responsible for identifying, mapping and managing critical customer journeys in collaboration with business partners. S/he will collaborate across the organization to identify and prioritize customer needs, and to provide actionable insights to help the organization solve problems and drive customer value. This may include customer journey mapping, persona development, qualitative and quantitative data analysis, development of business cases, and establishing the tracking of results and outcomes. S/he is responsible for partnering functionally with senior level business owners to ensure alignment on design exists prior and during requirements, readiness plans are in place pre-launch, flawless execution takes place during launch, and all post launch issues are resolved.
- Develops centralized management of key customer journeys, inclusive of leading customer journey mapping sessions, development of journey KPIs and oversight of journey management activities.
- Maintains inventory of customer experience improvement opportunities and plans to address.
- Supports stakeholders with business casing for prioritization and inclusion in roadmaps.
- Develops and owns the comprehensive execution plans of customer experience improvements for supporting business initiative.
- Partners and collaborates with management to develop and socialize Customer Excellence vision, measurements and accountabilities.
- Articulates scope of all projects for CE with the team; identifies and communicates deliverables and deadlines.
- Subject matter expert on customer experience trends, developing and sharing best practices and tactics to improve service delivery.
- Advocates and escalates changes in business processes or policies that may be negatively impacting the client experience.
- Ensures that cross functional teams have identified detailed scenarios and use cases, including all corresponding risks have been identified and evaluated and solutions are properly selected.
- Partners with marketing, product development, to influence solutions in a positive way for the front line and customers through the requirements, design, deployment and post launch stages of a project.
- Develops and fosters relationships to provide awareness of channel and customer needs with key business lines outside of CE.
- Identifies, designs and develops customer experience improvement initiatives.
- Recommends innovative ways to facilitate changes to products, processes, and policies impacting customers.
- Partners with cross-functional business partners to problem solve and ensure productive communication and implementation of processes.
- Advises and discusses competitive positioning.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree in Cognitive Science, Statistics, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction or equivalent fields, or equivalent work experience.
- Master's Degre in Cognitive Science, Statistics, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction or equivalent fields.
- 9-12 years of progressive experience in a Customer Support/ Customer Experience function.
- Financial Services Industry experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across business lines and all levels of management.
- Thorough understanding of multiple project management disciplines
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer experience systems and best practices.
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise on customer experience and customer satisfaction drivers, best practices and trends.
- Strong business acumen with an ability to understand the direction and goals of the business.
- Strong influencing, management and leadership skills.
- Strong project management skills, including definition of milestones, task management, coordination of resources, and communication of deliverables.
- Strong financial and business analysis skills.
- Ability to influence and drive change.
- Ability to build rapport and credibility quickly with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to influence and drive change
- Ability to work effectively with the executive leadership, management, regulatory, legal, marketing, sales, external vendors and other industry specialists.
Primary Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Other Locations: Massachusetts-Boston
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.