Sr. Associate, Business Intelligence & ReportingApply Req ID: 2105264 Date posted 10/22/2021
Santander’s Commercial Banking Division is an active provider of capital, treasury management and risk management solutions to thousands of small and mid-sized companies in the northeast and across the country. We also have expertise and provide service to specific industry sectors including real estate, asset based lending, energy, education, health care and government. Our clients rely on the strength of Santander’s balance sheet and the degree to which our relationship managers understand their businesses in order to develop the most relevant and compelling solutions. In addition, Santander’s significant international presence in regions around the world uniquely positions us to help companies grow their business, both near and far.
The Sr. Associate, Business Intelligence & Reporting is a critical member of the Commercial Business Intelligence and reporting team, managing equal parts system management & evolution, management reporting and data management. The Sr Associate will be responsible for supporting the evolution and maintenance of the bank’s Salesforce & nCino platforms, including new development, testing and deployments. Authors key management dashboards, capturing key intelligence on performance, sales and asset quality in support of management’s decision-making process. Works with the broader MIS team on the system evolution and upgrades of the Commercial Data Warehouse, striving for enhancing the automation of the tool and its output. Key designer of reports and dashboards working directly with business leaders to ensure MI is relevant and supports data driven decisions. Evolves key reporting tools to keep outputs relevant to the business objectives. Participates in the bank’s Data Quality Management program by building reporting tools for the business to review and update KDEs supporting system updates when possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies intelligence needs of the Commercial Bank through one-to-one communications, conducting intelligence analyses, and Interpreting policies, processes, and procedures to evolve the divisions systems and BI tools.
- Authors KDE reporting through business intelligence tools (Salesforce, Einstein, Tableau & SQL SSIS), reports. Monitors internal and external environments for development of new business processes and tools.
- Manages complex projects for the Business Intelligence department partnering with the technical support and BI teams including setting priorities, analyzing user needs, preparing enhancement requests and helping with development projects, testing and implementation.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree; Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Management Information Systems, or other equivalent field.
- Master's Degree; Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Management Information Systems, or other equivalent field, or equivalent work experience.
- 9-12 years of experience in MIS & Reporting.
- Advanced technical skills which must include Microsoft SQL and Salesforce Einstein Analytics or Tableau. Salesforce development experience is strongly recommended.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to make effective decision making on complex matters.
- Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information/datasets.
- Advanced knowledge of data management best practices, challenges, and approaches; metadata, data quality, and data stewardship.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to comprehend processes and systems associated with data management; evaluate and understand business challenges; their technical implications, and potential solutions for implementation.
- Self-directed, self-motivated and demonstrated experience providing ideas and solutions to further business understanding.
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels across the business ensuring confidentiality and discretionary judgment.
- Ability to lead, influence and direct peers, subordinates and management.
- Ability to maintain and report on confidential information in an appropriate manner.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements in financial services industry.
Primary Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Other Locations: New York-New York,New Jersey-Florham Park,Texas-Dallas,Pennsylvania-Wyomissing,Florida-Miami,Massachusetts-Boston
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.