Senior Executive AssistantApply Req ID: 2001426 Date posted 03/25/2020
The Sr. Executive Assistant performs diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support functions including composing, signing and releasing routine but somewhat complex correspondence. Usually relieves management of administrative details; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for department; may manage a number of different and often conflicting objectives, projects or activities at one time. Communicates with executives and line management to gather or convey relevant information.
- Answers and screens telephone calls; responds to routing questions, routes calls to appropriate personnel, and/or relay messages accurately.
- Arranges travel itineraries for domestic and foreign travel, prepares travel documentation, prepare employee expense vouchers, and reconcile all expenses in a timely manner.
- Coordinates of meeting logistics, presentations, etc. (Quarterly meetings, offsite retreats, etc.).
- Coordinates travel arrangements for senior team as requested.
- Makes purchases and reconciles items on Company Corporate card.
- Provides administrative support as needed to senior team.
- Provides follow-up to meeting action items.
- Records and transcribes minutes of assigned meetings including senior leadership, subcommittees, etc.
- Schedules and attends various monthly meetings as requested.
- Schedules appointments; arranges meetings, conferences, and luncheons #LI-SB1
5-9 years;Executive Assistant (EA) experience.
Ability to apply independent judgment when resolving routine inquiries.
Ability to effectively interact with senior level management both internally and with external clients.
Ability to manage top level managers supported with tact, diplomacy and assertiveness.
Ability to recognize sensitive material and maintain the utmost discretion and diplomacy with a high degree of confidentiality.
Ability to seek clarification or assistance when needed.
Advanced, high level calendar management and scheduling.
Demonstrated ability to organize, plan and develop multiple projects within time constraints to meet deadlines while staying within budget.
Demonstrated ability to work independently to establish priorities, multi-task. meet deadlines, strong organizational, time management and planning skills.
Desire to work as a true partner with the Executive and anticipate needs.
Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills.