Senior Digital Marketing SpecialistApply Req ID: 1903756 Date posted 07/09/2019
As part of the Marketing Insights & Technology division of Santander, this position will play a critical role in extending Santander Bank’s digital analytics and reporting capabilities. The Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for digital campaign reporting, site behavior reporting, customer and prospect interaction analysis, and testing functional releases. Specific tasks include Google Analytics report design, tag audit, requirements gathering, and coordinating between the Marketing teams and vendors in the digital data space.
A key part of this role will be to expand the capabilities to bridge the digital customer data (site interactions, digital engagement, etc.) with core customer data (products, services, tenure, etc.). As we continue to expand our digital capabilities, it becomes increasingly important to integrate our data analysis to better understand our customers.
- Assist in the maintenance monthly digital customer engagement reporting.
- Test and Validate tag functioning and perform periodic audits to identify any broken tags / issues due to content changes. Setup proactive alerts and monitor them when they trigger to monitor any breakage.
- Maintain and build upon a documentation archive to ensure we continually track existing tagging and update in accordance with change.
- Analyze website and mobile app data on traffic sources and patterns. Provide insight on data trends and anomalies, making recommendations where appropriate to improve business performance.
- Build relationships with business users of the data to support their requirements through effective communication, data governance and documentation
- Complies with all organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
- Determines official sources of data in scope.
- Identifies inefficient business processes and drives improvements to maximize efficiency.
- Identifies need for changes in metadata within domain. Implement changes to business definitions.
- Monitors BI system to ensure proper performance and data integrity; identifies issues and works closely with the technical support team to provide appropriate solutions.
- Participates as a member of key cross-functional working groups related to data quality, metadata, and the Company's Data Governance representing the data domain, if required.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Provides input into domain data budget, including defining annual budget for data-related initiatives, managing budget allocation and tracking budget utilization.
- Supports and maintains the BI architecture by understanding the interaction of business processes with data entities/elements and ensures the integrity of the BI system.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Management Information Systems, or other equivalent field or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in analyzing digital analytics data
- Clear understanding of sources of digital analytics data
- Experience in joining disparate data sets using tools like SAS, SQL Server
- Familiarity with Tag Manager
- Expert level knowledge of Google Analytics 360 (GA)
- Ability to create and manage reports and Dashboards in GA
- Ability to create and manage goal funnels
- Segmentation of traffic and attribution
- Data Studio
- Knowledge of Tag management system specifically Tealium IQ
- Understanding of tag manager concepts
- Ability to test and validate tags
- Digital campaign analysis
- SAS Enterprise Guide
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to focus on details to ensure and maintain data accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated experience preferred in monitoring and/or escalating data quality issues until resolution.
- Knowledge of data management best practices.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience using Microsoft Excel, Access, and SQL.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.