Senior Analyst – Digital MarketingApply Req ID: 2106790 Date posted 01/04/2022
The Marketing and Digital Analyst drives cross functional analytics projects from beginning to end: builds relationships with partner teams, frames and structures questions, collects and analyzes data, and summarizes key insights in support of decision making. S//he is an experienced self-driven digital analytics professional to partner with product, campaign, channel owners and media agency to support targeting and personalization across all channels. S//he has in-depth knowledge on overall marketing effectiveness and cross channel reporting.
- Uncover opportunities for scalability and growth and drives cross functional analytics projects from beginning to end: builds relationships with partner teams, frames and structures questions, collects and analyzes data, and summarizes key insights in support of decision making.
- Collaborate in wide variety of analytics projects including predictive modeling, customer profiling, journey analysis, campaign test design and analysis, product recommendations, and customer segmentation
- Drive our audience strategy for cross-channel marketing, audience targeting and personalization using our data management platform (DMP), customer data platform (CDP), customer databases and channel tools including
- Understanding of the marketing measurement ecosystem. Responsible for MTA(Multi touch attribution) and MMM (Media Mix modeling) measurement and reporting; guide channel and tactics level investment
- Develop testing, targeting and measurement plans; Analyze cookie-level data using querying languages (SQL) and visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) to unearth new audience insights
- Lead third party measurement parties/agencies based off business requirements and deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree; Statistics, Computer Science, Physical Sciences, Economics, or an equivalent quantitative field. Master's Degree or Ph.D. preferred
- 4+ years of experience in analytics, preferable within an advertising agency environment
- Experience with modern machine learning methods using SAS/R/Python or similar tools
- Knowledge of digital data technologies (DMPs, Audience Management Systems/CDPs, Google Analytics, Tags/digital pixel tracking, etc.)
- Experience in A/B testing and experimental design
- Passion for digital advertising and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- Knowledge of digital marketing regulations and measurement limitations
- Strong client relationship and communication skills, with experience managing multiple projects across teams
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills with evidence of leveraging analytics to drive business results
- Data Storyteller from collecting data from multiple sources and identify the implications to drive business growth
- Connecting marketing channels through data to provide a holistic view of marketing efforts (paid and owned)
- Strong project management skills and effective time management in order to efficiently deliver concurrent projects with competing priorities
- Communicating with internal partners regularly on scheduled deliverables and ad-hoc requests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Individually motivated and possess sound judgment, integrity, and a solid work ethic.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Other Locations: Texas-Dallas,Florida-Miami,New York-New York,New Jersey-Florham Park,Rhode Island-Providence,-,Massachusetts-Boston
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.
As a part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and clients, we have implemented COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include all or some combination of: disclosing your vaccination status, being fully vaccinated, regular testing, mask wearing and social distancing. As you go through our selection process, the requirements will be clearly disclosed to you.