Head of Project HorizonApply Req ID: 2102230 Date posted 05/08/2021
Reporting directly to the Head of Consumer & Business Banking, the Head of Project Horizon,
will be responsible for developing and executing a strategy for profitability and revenue growth through growing market share and maximizing customer relationships. S/He will identify and execute the product and marketing strategies to effectively support revenue growth. Oversee the development of marketing / advertising materials necessary to support the defined strategy. Manage regulatory compliance and risk management and successfully complete all risk objectives. Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through the development of a strong customer vision. Maintain an ongoing awareness of customer and competitive information and trends to ensure timely and appropriate response to customer needs. Identify new markets, product opportunities and strategic initiatives to expand solutions and market presence.
- Develop and execute a strategy for profitability and revenue growth through growing market share and maximizing customer relationships.
- Lead, coach, and mentor a team of executives to exceed all business objectives and execute on business plans.
- Build strong high performing teams, attract, and recruit top talent, with a view on all levels of talent throughout the organization.
- Work with Open Digital Services (ODS) on the requirements, development, and execution
- BS/BA degree or higher preferred; MBA preferred.
- 20+ years’ experience in consumer banking and running a P&L.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Exceptional leadership and ability to instill excellent business practices, new ideas, new approaches
- Ability to be strategic and execute on various initiatives all at once, incredible capacity for detail and decision making
- In depth understanding of financial management and running a P&L.
- Understanding of the risk environment in a banking sector.
- Knowledge of business operations in areas of retail, business banking, marketing, investments, lending, and Digital.
- Ability to understand and communicate macro trends and micro issues impacting businesses.
- Awareness of customer and competitive information and trends.
Primary Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Other Locations: Massachusetts-Boston
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.