Solid handshake? Winning smile? Big, bold and bright ideas? If that sounds like you, it’s time to drop everything and start getting excited – because we’re waiting to welcome you to an awesome future. One where you’ll be able to give your entrepreneurial spirit room to grow as you build a rewarding career alongside people as friendly and enthusiastic as you are. So get some screen time with the videos below, and discover how you can Santander.
What makes someone successful at Santander?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Diversity and inclusion — We work together to create an environment that welcomes diverse perspectives and talent.
- Corporate responsibility — Our corporate responsibility programs share a common purpose of giving back to the community.
- Balance and wellness — Our benefits help you live your life to the fullest while balancing work and personal goals.
- Educational opportunities — We foster a culture of learning, inspiring you to further develop your skill set and education.
Benefits & Rewards
Medical, Dental, Vision Pre-tax Health Accounts, Short- and Long-term Disability EAP, Health Advocate Services
401(k) Retirement Plan Up to 5% 401(k) Matching Additional Investment Options
Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Dependent Care FSA, Tax-advantaged Transit/Parking Legal Assistance Plan
Life, accidental death, business travel accident, long- and short-term disability insurance coverage
Tuition and computer purchase reimbursement, plus discounts for cell phone, fitness and auto/home insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Time Off, Volunteer PTO, Travel Discounts
Reporting directly to the Head of Consumer Lending, the Director of Point of Sale (POS) Product Managementwill define the product strategy, develop a product roadmap, and deliver a market-ready, real-time point-of-sale installment financing solutions. The ideal candidate will have proven experience transforming retail payments and expert-level knowledge of POS lending to lead and build our direct-to-merchant growth strategy and delivery through new and existing installment lending products and strategic partnerships. In addition to being a seasoned, well-trained professional, the successful incumbent will be a strategic thinker who can inspire confidence and collaborate closely with technology leaders and internal stakeholders, transforming retail payments through innovative point of sale financing solutions.
- Define and execute our product strategy for point of sale lending;
- Set the product strategy for POS installments to be delivered to broad spectrum of merchants;
- Develop vertical, segment and channel specific strategies to drive merchant acquisitions and loan volume;
- Anticipate market needs, players, trends and opportunities in POS installments, Payments and Retail
- Identify and prioritize features and requirements to deliver seamless experiences;
- Own the Product P&L to provide a unified view of revenue and expenses for POS Lending products and drive successful profit growth;
- Own and drive the POS Lending strategy, vision and delivery by partnering with stakeholders and other product managers;
- Partner with technology, other product managers, cross-functional teams and vendors to deliver a cohesive experience;
- Create the ideal user experience for Merchants and Consumers;
- Meet customer needs while maintaining technical integrity;
- Participate in meetings with Director+ level resources across Consumer Lending; and
- Create clear and compelling communications and presentations (PowerPoint, etc.).
Key Stakeholder Relationships
- Strong partnership with senior leadership teams across Consumer Lending, Technology and Consumer & Business Banking;
- Partner with Internal/External Audit, Risk (FLOD/SLOD) and control functions to monitor and evaluate ongoing effectiveness across CBB; and
- Work with regulatory functions to stay well-informed of industry best practices.
- BS or MS In Business Management or comparable field of study
- Relevant and recent experience with POS lending;
- 10+ years of product management or relevant experience as well as record of individual technical achievement;
- 5+ years’ business development/sales and/or partnership management experience with a track record of successfully launching and growing products;
- Expertise in defining and building out Product strategy and roadmap;
- Experience with bringing together cross functional teams and leading execution in an agile delivery model;
- Thorough understanding of digital and mobile payments;
- Ability to influence stakeholders with diverse points of view and build coalition;
- Strategic thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize projects and efforts according to business need and industry trends;
- Highly self-motivated and ability to remain calm under intense pressure; and
- Relevant experience working in retail banking, payments, e/m-commerce, online and mobile platforms.
Primary Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Other Locations: Massachusetts-Boston
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.
Work in Boston
Check out where you could be working if you apply.About this location