Digital Data EngineerApply Req ID: 2002552 Date posted 08/20/2020
As part of the Data and Analytics COE, this position will play a critical role in extending Santander Bank’s digital analytics and reporting capabilities. The Analyst is responsible for digital tag management activities to enable collection, organization and syndication of digital data in support of digital campaigns, personalization, CDP, DMP and other marketing technology related tools. Specific tasks include implementation of tags on web-site pages for web analytics, Campaign tracking & audience building, building visitor profiles, syndication of data to data lake, tag audits & documentation and coordinating between the Marketing teams and vendors in the digital data space.
A key part of this role will be to expand the capabilities to bridge the digital customer data (site interactions, digital engagement, etc.) with core customer data (products, services, tenure, etc.). As we continue to expand our digital capabilities, it becomes increasingly important to integrate our data analysis to better understand our customers.
- Tag, Test and Validate tag functioning and perform periodic audits to identify any broken tags / issues due to content changes. Setup proactive alerts and monitor them when they trigger to monitor any breakage.
- Maintain and build upon a documentation archive to ensure we continually track existing tagging and update in accordance with change.
- Implement advanced tracking capabilities for in-page tracking, document downloads, video / content consumption, abandonments etc.
- Build relationships with business users of the data to support their requirements through effective communication, data governance and documentation.
You will be joining a close-knit hands-on team that is responsible for managing Santander Bank’s digital data collection, syndication, analysis and reporting from multiple digital properties including, but not limited to – public web-sites, mobile app, secure sites and social sites. The team utilizes the digital data collected from multiple sources to build first party digital profiles of visitors and helps enable on-site personalization by providing behavioral data for customer acquisition and customer experience improvement. This team is also responsible for implementing all new digital marketing technologies that utilize digital data or interface with applications / web-sites. The team is primary custodian of digital data for Santander Bank.
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing tags for web applications
- Clear understanding of sources of digital data
- Experience in implementing tags for a range of marketing technologies
- Experience in API integrations in cloud
- Expert level Knowledge of Tag management system specifically Tealium IQ
- Understanding of tag manager concepts
- Ability to test and validate tags
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Working knowledge of html5 , css
- Understanding of Data taxonomy
Employees desiring consideration should complete an online application, utilizing the appropriate process as subscribed by the posting entity. Employees should provide all pertinent information to support their candidacy.
To be considered eligible for internal posting, Santander employees must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- Completion of at least one year of active service in Santander
- Completion of at least twelve months in current position
- Be in “Good Standing”
Please click here to see the full policy - http://thesource.sov.gs.corp/assets/Internal-Recruitment-Guidelines.pdf
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.