Cash Management SalesApply Req ID: 2101039 Date posted 03/08/2021
Santander’s Commercial Banking Division is an active provider of capital, treasury management and risk management solutions to thousands of small and mid-sized companies in the northeast and across the country. We also have expertise and provide service to specific industry sectors including real estate, asset based lending, energy, education, health care and government. Our clients rely on the strength of Santander’s balance sheet and the degree to which our relationship managers understand their businesses in order to develop the most relevant and compelling solutions. In addition, Santander’s significant international presence in regions around the world uniquely positions us to help companies grow their business, both near and far.
The Cash Management Sales professional is responsible for the development and retention of Cash Management revenue within the assigned territory. In conjunction with assigned Relationship Managers, the Cash Management Sales professional plans and implements a calling program designed to achieve new business and revenue growth targets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops calling programs, prepares proposals, finalizes sales, and oversees the implementation of services
- Formulates client retention strategies for the portfolio revenue base and acts in a consultative capacity to cross-sell additional services
- Identifies prospects and clients requiring Cash Management Services
- Plans and implements a calling program designed to achieve new business and revenue growth targets in conjunction with Relationship Managers.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our work force and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience - Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent field
- 12+ years cash management Business Development, Sales or related experience
- Ability to interact with clients in a professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent business development and presentation skills
- High-energy, result-oriented and works well in a team environment
- In-depth knowledge of banks, credit and deposit products
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and ability to quickly learn new software and or systems
- Superior analytical, consulting and negotiating skills
- Superior client relationship, marketing presentation and sales/closing skills
- Superior written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the trends, competition, communities and businesses in the serviced markets.
Primary Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Other Locations: Massachusetts-Boston
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.