Associate, MarketingApply Req ID: Req0960379 Date posted 05/20/2022
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Santander Bank, North America, is a growing regional player in financial services, and part of one of the world’s largest banks. Come join our team as we build out our consumer insights function! The Consumer Insights Associate will support and build the insights capability for Consumer & Business Banking in the US. This role will be responsible for:
• Administrative Support/Project Management (50%)
o Working constructively with research vendor partners, ensuring that work is high quality, on time, and adheres to agreed-upon methodologies and scope.
o Administrative tasks to include knowledge management (file and report organization), interfacing with procurement/risk, budget management, scheduling meetings, and project tracking.
o Work closely with the procurement team as new research projects and vendors are onboarded.
o Support competitive intelligence efforts by supporting relationships with our secondary research partners.
o Responsible for creation of insights newsletter, including design, management, and sharing insights newsletter across the organization.
o Support online communities by managing the research calendar, coordinating status calls, creating report timelines, and triaging research requests.
• Research (35%)
o Ownership of creative testing process for direct mail, including developing methodology in our online community, managing internal benchmarks, and sharing research/recommendations with business partners.
o Responsible for the quality assurance testing of online surveys to ensure display logic and coding are programmed correctly
o Working with internal business partners to develop learning agendas, and scope research to meet needs, including project management, budget allocation, and timeline management.
o Support online communities through research design for monthly activities, aggregating results, and elevating insights within the organization.
• Thought Leadership (15%)
o Supporting a new-to-the-organization, growing team that brings the customer the forefront of strategic decisions.
o Helping to build out insights function within Santander, including developing thought leadership and organizational best practices.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing, Data Science, Communications, Business Administration or equivalent field
• 5+ years Marketing, Data Science, or related experience
• 1-3 years consumer insights or market research experience
• Solid understanding of market research, including basic qualitative and quantitative research techniques
• Financial services experience preferred but not required
• Superior organizational and project management skills with an impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to work independently with a high level of critical thinking skills
• Candidate must be able to think strategically, but be willing and able to roll up sleeves to help implement the programs and measure results
• Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment; ability to listen, evaluate different view points and influence others
• Ability to identify, analyze and solve complex problems
• Ability to interpret and analyze an array of data in a variety of forms and leverage it for marketing purposes
• Strong time management skills
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills with the ability to understand complex projects
• Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
Primary Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
Other Locations: Massachusetts-Boston,Florida-Miami
Organization: Santander Bank N.A.
As a part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and clients, we have implemented COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include all or some combination of: disclosing your vaccination status, being fully vaccinated, regular testing, mask wearing and social distancing. As you go through our selection process, the requirements will be clearly disclosed to you.