Solid handshake? Winning smile? Big, bold and bright ideas? If that sounds like you, it’s time to drop everything and start getting excited – because we’re waiting to welcome you to an awesome future. One where you’ll be able to give your entrepreneurial spirit room to grow as you build a rewarding career alongside people as friendly and enthusiastic as you are. So get some screen time with the videos below, and discover how you can Santander.
What makes someone successful at Santander?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Diversity and inclusion — We work together to create an environment that welcomes diverse perspectives and talent.
- Corporate responsibility — Our corporate responsibility programs share a common purpose of giving back to the community.
- Balance and wellness — Our benefits help you live your life to the fullest while balancing work and personal goals.
- Educational opportunities — We foster a culture of learning, inspiring you to further develop your skill set and education.
Benefits & Rewards
Medical, Dental, Vision Pre-tax Health Accounts, Short- and Long-term Disability EAP, Health Advocate Services
401(k) Retirement Plan Up to 5% 401(k) Matching Additional Investment Options
Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Dependent Care FSA, Tax-advantaged Transit/Parking Legal Assistance Plan
Life, accidental death, business travel accident, long- and short-term disability insurance coverage
Tuition and computer purchase reimbursement, plus discounts for cell phone, fitness and auto/home insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Time Off, Volunteer PTO, Travel Discounts
As part of Data & Analytics Center of Excellence, this position will play a critical role in accelerating Santander Bank North America’s digital transformation through high performance insights, test and learn approaches, and finding opportunities to improve the digital banking experience through innovation.
The role is responsible to lead the Digital Data and Analytics team that supports digital banking, executive strategy, digital marketing, site monitoring, customer insights and segmentation, tag management, and testing.
They will help set the vision and execute a framework to define, build and manage data analytics and insights across our enterprise digital assets. This strategy will incorporate end to end customer experience, both online and offline, including expanding our capabilities to bridge the streaming digital customer data (site interactions, digital engagement, etc.) with core customer data (loyalty, services, depth of relationship, etc.) to build the insights, analytics, and personalization that can unlock growth.
They will partner closely with Digital Channel and Product Owners, Center of Excellence Data and Analytics teammates, cross-functional partners, and key business stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will function as a highly influential and effective leader in a fast moving global organization.
- Develop and execute a long-term digital data and analytics strategy that integrates broader strategic goals and organizational initiatives to aid data-driven decision making and growth
- Build and nurture a team of high performing team members who deliver high-impact analysis and insights supporting business units and digitals teams focused on: business case development, tag operations, KPI tracking, site analytics, behavioral and journey analysis, A/B testing, campaign measurement, NPS and customer success drivers, ROI/value assessment, optimization…etc. Trains junior members to enhance digital analytics knowledge, skills, and best practices.
- Manage digital data and testing infrastructure including day-to-day tagging operations and cloud based vendor relationships, to enable delivery of digitals analytics capabilities, including tag management and reporting, across the organization. Build relationships with business users of the data to support their requirements through effective communication, data governance and documentation.
- Partner with Business Intelligence team to develop and maintain the stack of enterprise digital reporting, analytic tools and dashboards including governance
- Partner with digital marketing and optimization teams to design and implement the next generation of marketing technology tools, to solve for upcoming digital ecosystem changes.
- Develop for scale a foundation for personalization in the digital assets and beyond that will improve business outcomes and customer experience.
- Enable a culture of privacy, security, and data protection including establishing the procedures and controls to safeguard confidential customer information and data.
- Analyze website and mobile app data on traffic sources and patterns. Provide insight on data trends and anomalies, making recommendations where appropriate to improve business performance, identify unmet needs, and digital tools.
The Data and Analytics Center of Excellence at Santander is focused on utilizing analytics and our petabytes of data assets to better understand our customers, deepen their relationships, and deliver the future of the retail banking experience. Our agile teams work with key business leaders and decision makers to solve problems by provisioning, mining, analyzing, and modeling data to provide insights that drive impact. You will be joining a close-knit hands-on team that is responsible for managing Santander Bank’s digital data collection, syndication, analysis and reporting from multiple digital properties including, but not limited to – public web-sites, mobile applications, private sites, and social media. The team utilizes the digital data collected from multiple sources to build insights into digital traffic, first party profiles of visitors to enable on-site personalization, funnel and behavioral journey analytics for customer acquisition and customer experience improvement. This team is also responsible for implementing all new digital marketing technologies that utilize digital data or interface with applications or web-sites. The team is the primary owner of digital data for Santander Bank.
We are specifically looking for someone who understands the role of the digital analytics director and the critical part that this team will play in scaling the digital transformation at SBNA. This person should be completely at home helping build and grow a team that can both lead in the data collection and syndication, as well as in the insights and analytics necessary to drive growth and improve customer experience. They will have the ability to execute to a vision, build strong partnerships, and move at the speed of business.
- Bachelor's Degree; Statistics, Computer Science, Physical Sciences, Economics, or a equivalent field.
- Master's Degree or Ph.D. preferred; Statistics, Computer Science, Physical Sciences, Economics, or a equivalent field.
- 12 years’ experience in a related field, including at least 5 years in comparable leadership roles leading digital analytics or digital strategy in a financial or related business
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving, issue resolution, attention to detail, strategic vision, and a curious entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong team building skills and ability to communicate with senior leadership
- Expertise in optimization in websites, mobile, and digital marketing
- Familiarity with test to learn methodologies and A/B testing
- Expert level knowledge of Google Analytics 360 (GA)
- Expert level knowledge of Tealium or related Tag Management Platform
- Working knowledge of decisioning engines and personalization use cases
- Working knowledge of DMP and CDP
- Working knowledge of marketing technology architecture and infrastructure
- Working knowledge of html5 , css, JS, JQuery, and 3rd Party APIs
- Working knowledge of dashboard data visualization and/or Tableau
- Experience with mining click to event data at the session level in cloud or distributed environments
- Understanding of schema and data taxonomy
Employees desiring consideration should complete an online application, utilizing the appropriate process as subscribed by the posting entity. Employees should provide all pertinent information to support their candidacy.
To be considered eligible for internal posting, Santander employees must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- Completion of at least one year of active service in Santander
- Completion of at least twelve months in current position
- Be in “Good Standing”
Please click here to see the full policy - http://thesource.sov.gs.corp/assets/Internal-Recruitment-Guidelines.pdf
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Other Locations: Massachusetts-Boston
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.
Work in Boston
Check out where you could be working if you apply.About this location