Associate, Digital AnalyticsApply Req ID: 2100986 Date posted 03/09/2021
Santander Banking is seeking an Associate, Data Science for Digital Targeting and Measurement. The Associate, Data Science drives cross functional analytics projects from beginning to end: builds relationships with partner teams, frames and structures questions, collects and analyzes data, and summarizes key insights in support of decision making. S//he is an experienced self-driven digital analytics professional to partner with product, campaign, channel owners and media agency to support targeting and personalization across all channels. S//he has in-depth knowledge on overall marketing effectiveness and cross channel reporting.
- Uncover opportunities for scalability and growth and drives cross functional analytics projects from beginning to end: builds relationships with partner teams, frames and structures questions, collects and analyzes data, and summarizes key insights in support of decision making.
- Collaborate in wide variety of analytics projects including predictive modeling, customer profiling, journey analysis, campaign test design and analysis, product recommendations, and customer segmentation
- Drive our audience strategy for cross-channel marketing, audience targeting and personalization using our data management platform (DMP), customer data platform (CDP), customer databases and channel tools including
- Responsible for MTA(Multi touch attribute) and MMM (Media Mix modeling) measurement and reporting; guide channel and tactics level investment
- Develop testing and targeting plans; Analyze cookie-level data using querying languages (SQL) and visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) to unearth new audience insights
- Bachelor's Degree; Statistics, Computer Science, Physical Sciences, Economics, or an equivalent quantitative field. Master's Degree or Ph.D. preferred
- 3+ years of experience in analytics, preferable within an advertising agency environment
- Experience with modern machine learning methods using SAS/R/Python or similar tools
- Knowledge of digital data technologies (DMPs, Audience Management Systems/CDPs, Google Analytics, Tags/digital pixel tracking, etc.)
- Experience in A/B testing and experimental design
- Passion for online advertising and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- Knowledge of digital marketing regulations and measurement limitations
- Strong client relationship and communication skills, with experience managing multiple projects across teams
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills with evidence of leveraging analytics to drive business results
- Strong project management skills and effective time management in order to efficiently deliver concurrent projects with competing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Individually motivated and possess sound judgment, integrity, and a solid work ethic.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Other Locations: Massachusetts-Boston
Organization: Santander Bank, N.A.